Last Updated on April 16, 2021 by Admin
Hindustan Construction Company Ltd,HCC is a business group of global scale developing and building responsible infrastructure through next practices. With an engineering heritage of nearly 100 years, HCC has executed a majority of India’s landmark infrastructure projects, having constructed 25% of India’s Hydro Power generation and over 65% of India’s Nuclear Power generation capacities, over 3,800 lane km of Expressways and Highways, more than 320 km of complex Tunnelling and over 365 Bridges.
Manager- CEMG ( Transport Vertical)
1. Execution & Planning experience in Transport projects. Roads/Highways works, Bridge works, Tunnel works, including co-ordination with designer/ Consultant.
2. Scheduling/Monitoring of construction Program, Resource deployment schedule, Resource selection and Optimization.
3. Preparation of construction Methodology & Time cycle Analysis.
4. Productivity Monitoring, corrective action plan for improvement.
5. Proven skills in managing teams to work in sync with the corporate objectives and motivating them for achieving business & individual goals.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Strong analytical skills.
problem solving and organizational abilities,
decision making capabilities & Leadership qualities.
Educational Qualifications: BE/B. Tech, ME, M.Tech ( Civil/ Construction Management) from reputed University.
Must Have: Knowledge of MS Project& MS Office , Knowledge of Primavera & AutoCAD preferred.
Experience: 10 to 15 Years
Candidates who can join on short notice period preferred.
Please send your updated resume , stating Current CTC, Expected CTC and notice period to Satyajit.email@example.com
Note: Candidate must be available for F2F interview in Mumbai.
Contact Company:Hindustan Construction Company Ltd