Last Updated on
STERLING AND WILSON GROUP. A Group company of SHAPOORJI PALLONJI COMPANY LTD. Sterling & Wilson group is India’s premier MEP service provider is an 1600 Cr. plus and one of the largest electro-mechanical (Electrical, HVAC, Fire fighting and fire detection, plumbing, Door access and security, Voice and Data cabling) contracting company in India.
Sterling And Wilson Hiring B.Tech/B.E. – Electrical for the post Manager – Technical Services( O & M)
Manager – Technical Services( O & M)
- 1. Minimum a Diploma, or, Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- 2. Minimum 7-10 years of Experience in Operation and Maintenance of Refinery, power plant or steel plant (Minimum 3 years in Solar PV plant)
- 3. Be able to demonstrate Leadership skills
- 4. Possesses adequate interpersonal and communication skills
- 5. Possesses problem solving skills
- 6. Working knowledge of MS Office
- 7. Demonstrate the ability to Liaising with Customer and other stakeholders.
- 8. Possesses adequate knowledge and awareness about Health, Safety and Environment and an attitude to demonstrate the same
- 9. Able to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, in English
- 10. Able to manage multiple team
- 11. Troubleshooting of Electrical and Electronic Circuit
- 12. Troubleshooting of Solar PV Inverters
- 13. Troubleshooting of MV and HV Switchgear and Transformers
- 14. Planning of preventive Maintenance
- 15. Planning of Predictive Maintenance
- 16. Planning of Material w.r.t. to failure analysis and OEM recommendations.
- 17. Tracking and Traceability of material and Maintenance planning
Required Candidate profile
- Experience in Operation and Maintenance of Refinery, power plant or steel plant, should have Minimum 3 years experience in Operation & maintenance of Solar PV plant, should be able to demonstrate leadership qualities, should possess sound technical knowledge