Last Updated on
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely. JLL Job Recruitment 2019 notification for the position of Civil Engineer.
JLL Job Recruitment 2019 For Civil Engineer.
- Preparing the working Project Schedule, Tracking of Schedule, Providing delay trackers, Micro schedules at all the levels
- Preparing a rate analysis, Cost Estimate using DSR and for market-rate items
- Review Bills of Quantities and Cost Estimates in accordance with design drawings and specification
- Preparation and review of Drawings in Auto CAD
- Supervising all construction activities including providing technical inputs
- Coordination related to all site management activities.
- Inspect the works undertaken for compliance with the required quality.
- Oversee maintenance related activities
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Civil Engineer in a leading company and having experience in designing and thorough knowledge of all the design codes.
- Experienced in using software like AutoCAD & MS Projects
- Should have experience in handling Major Projects.
- Should possess good interpersonal skills to liaise with clients, contractors and all associated parties.