Last Updated on December 18, 2019 by Admin
JLL is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. JLL Recruitment 2019-20 notification announced for the position of shift engineer. Apply online for JLL jobs 2019 for the post in Bengaluru . All the Details for JLL Recruitment 2019-20 are given below,
JLL Recruitment 2019-20 for Shift Engineer
JLL Jobs 2019
here are the roles and responsibilities for JLL Recruitment 2019-20
- Assume responsibility for completion of assigned tasks.
- Supervise, train and evaluate assigned personnel.
- Prepare estimates on building repair and maintenance jobs; evaluate maintenance and repair needs.
- Respond to emergencies in a timely manner.
- Replace lights, ballasts, and fixtures.
- Service generates units, switches, circuit breakers, and other electrical fixtures, to include heating, ventilating and air conditioning, irrigation, plumbing, pneumatic and alarm systems boilers and controls.
- Perform maintenance on heating and cooling systems.
- Repair motors, pumps, and plumbing for water supply, boilers, and other equipment.
- Prepare reports, maintain inventories, and keep accurate records, order equipment and supplies.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
- Direct electricians to work in an effective manner.
- Control duty roasters of all electricians.
- Communicates effectively with superiors, peers and subordinates.
- Diploma/Degree Holder with 2-3 years of Industry Experience
- Policies, procedures and practices in building maintenance.
- Principles and practices of management and supervision, including techniques of personnel administration.
- Electrical, plumbing, and carpentry trades, adopted State and City codes, and the materials, tools, and equipment used in these trades.
- Materials, tools and equipment used in general building and custodial maintenance.
- Principles and techniques of carpentry.
- Use and maintenance of a variety of power and hand tools
JLL Recruitment 2019-20 Notification