Last Updated on
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. Our vision is to reimagine the world of real estate, creating rewarding opportunities and amazing spaces where people can achieve their ambitions. In doing so, we will build a better tomorrow for our clients, our people and our communities. JLL is a Fortune 500 company with annual revenue of $16.3 billion, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of over 90,000 as of December 31, 2018. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. JLL Job Recruitment 2019 for the position of Project Safety Engineer .
JLL Job Recruitment 2019 for Project Safety Engineer
To provide information, technical advice and support to all project team members on HSE related matters and to undertake regular review, inspections and audit to sustain the HSE standards in the project
- Undertake duties as directed by the Operations Manager & City Senior Safety Lead.
- Ensure the Project Safety Plan is maintained and adopted on site.
- Undertake regular review of HSE performance in the project and work with site team to ensure that HSE standards are communicated and followed on site.
- Conduct regular HSE inspections at site and circulate the report. Recommend for improvements and provide corrective actions for implementations. Follow-up on timely closure of Inspection points.
- Compile and submit monthly HSE Report at the end of each month to the Project Lead and keep track on all HSE statistical data.
- Establish and communicate site emergency plan and procedures and to carry out review and update in regular intervals.
- Maintain & assist site team for development of project HS risk assessment. To establish the level of controls before work commences.
- Monitor that all visitors to the project have signed the site attendance / visitors register and are escorted at all times unless they have been formally inducted.
- Ensure any hazard / complain raised related to HSE is properly investigated, rectified and closed and recorded on Hazard Report Log.
- Maintain & monitor the inspection & test plan of all plant & equipment’s on site.
- Provide information, technical advice and support to construction teams on HSE related issues.
- Maintain & disseminate statistical information regarding incidents near misses and injuries to all concerned.
- Ensure that all incidents occurred on site are reported on timely manners and provide necessary support to site team on incident management.
- Participate on incident investigation with recommended action plan and timely closure to prevent reoccurrence.
- Maintain all necessary HSE documents as per process & standards.
- Provide timely & constructive feedback to project lead on competency level of HSE performance of contractor’s and vendors on site.
- Conduct and monitor site HSE training as required for all members on site.
- To ensure that all latest legislation, code of practices, standards and procedures are communicated to all concerned.
- Assist site team to review HSE considerations for selection of contractors, subcontractors, vendors and suppliers.
- Facilitate possible HSE escalations to Operations Managers and City Senior Safety Lead before escalation from client and maintain client relationship.
- Ensure that team discipline is maintained at site.