Last Updated on November 1, 2021 by Admin
JKSSB Recruitment 2021 Publish Advertisement for District/Divisional/UT Cadre posts of various Indenting Departments under provisions of the Jammu & Kashmir Civil Services – Decentralization and Recruitment Act, 2010 and rules made thereunder read with other relevant rules governing the subject.
JKSSB Recruitment 2021 for Various Posts
Advertisement No.05 of 2021
No of Vacancies
Total Vacancies – 462 Posts
Junior Engineer(Civil) – 163 Posts
Horticulture Technician Grade-IV – 11 Posts
Horticulture Technician Grade-IV – 198 Posts
Junior Stenographer – 03 Posts
Junior Assistant – 20 Posts
Sericulture Assistant – 17 Posts
Field Assistant – 23 Posts
Seed Examiner – 23 Posts
Driver – 20 Posts
How to Apply for JKSSB Recruitment
- Candidates are required to apply online through JKSSB’s online Application Portal-https://ssbjk.org.in No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- The Candidates who have not registered earlier on the portal are first required to go to the said Portal and register themselves by clicking on the “Candidate Registration” link.
- Candidates are required to have a valid Email ID and Mobile Number for registering and creating login credentials. The same shall be validated using OTP (One Time Password) based verification
- After creating login credentials, candidates need to log in with these credentials by clicking on “Candidate Login”. Candidate can update their information like mobile number, email id, and password from time to time, but cannot change their First Name, Last Name, and Gender.
- Once successful Login, the candidate can check under “Latest Openings” for all available advertisements and click on “Apply Now” against “Application Form for Appointment to the Post applied.”
- The candidate should carefully fill in all the information in various sections and click on “SAVE & CONTINUE”.
- The candidate shall be personally responsible for filling the details in the online application form and the information/details furnished by the candidate shall be treated as final for the purpose of determining the eligibility/claims of the candidates. No claim on account of non-filling of information shall be entertained subsequently
- Candidates cannot edit their Application form after submission. However, a candidate can cancel his/her application if wrongly filled, but the fee of such canceled application will not be remitted. Candidate can then apply afresh and he/she will have to pay the fee aga
- The candidate’s application will not be considered if the fee is not paid for that application.
Date of Commencement for submission of online applications = 09-10-2021.
Last Date for submission of online applications = 09-11-2021.
JKSSB Recruitment 2021 Notification