Last Updated on
Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. is an American international technical professional services firm.The company provides technical, professional and construction services, as well as scientific and specialty consulting for a broad range of clients globally including companies, organizations, and government agencies. Jacobs Job Recruitment 2019 notifiation for the position of Resident Engineer .
Jacobs Job Recruitment 2019 For Resident Engineer
Be/B.Tech – Civil Engineering
Jacobs is a global provider of technical, professional and scientific services including engineering, architecture, construction, operations and project management. Our portfolio spans industrial, commercial, and government clients across multiple markets and geographies.
- To assist the QPS and SRE/RE in all aspects relating to the construction of the Project, keeping and reviewing record of works, materials, equipment at site, monitoring Contractor’s schedules, observe and comply with site safety, and submitting all reports to the SRE/RE. Attend all
- Report to the QPS/CRE and work under his direction.
- Lead, supervise and work closely with the RTOs for the supervision of works on site
- Carry out supervision on site, Enforce specifications and codes of practice
- Provide regular reports to the QP(S)/CRE on site progress, technical and engineering issues
- Work closely with LRE and QPS/CRE to resolve all technical and engineering issues
- Liaise closely with LRE, QPS/CRE, EM and design team on the review and approval of contractor submissions including calculations, models, drawings, materials, method statements, workmanship, etc
- Carry out consistent and thorough submittal reviews of the Contractors’ submission throughout the submittal approval process. Prepare and maintain all records and reports as required by Building Control Act and Regulations
- Ensure all inspection documentation fully comply with local authorities’ and project requirements. Work closely with LRE/QPS to ensure the adequacy of engineering, inspection, and testing functions
- Carry out inspection and supervision of architectural and civil and structural engineering for both Permanent Works and Temporary Works, including precast elements that are fabricated off-site.
- Coordinate with the contractors to carry out site inspection including material testing or laboratory testing
- Define and oversee special inspection and testing requirements and ensure coordination of these efforts
- To liaise with relevant authority for site inspection and documents checking.
- Ensure that consistent quality standards and conformance with design plans and specifications are maintained across the all contracts.
- Ensure the contractors’ documentation of their works meet the required project standards.
- Provide technical guidance to RTOs
- From time to time, assist with RE duties on other contracts when requested by QPS/CRE.