Last Updated on
ITI Limited has vast expertise and experience in manufacturing legacy as well as new generation telecom products. From the digital switches to the GSM BTS, ITI has the state of the art infrastructure to manufacture any telecom & electronics product. ITI Limited Recruitment 2019 is looking for creative and talented Officers at Senior Level in the following positions. Apply online for the ITI Limited Job 2019 for the vacancy 07 Posts in Bengaluru.
ITI Limited Recruitment 2019 for Various Vacancies.
Total No. Of Vacancies – 07 Posts
. Master Degree
18 – 25 years
Last Date to Apply
- General Manager-Finance (Grade 9)
- General Manager-HR (Grade –9))
- Chief Operating Officer – Startup Hub (General Manager – (Grade- 9)
- Project Head – Cell Technology (Addl General Manager – (Grade-8))
- Project Head – Data Centre (Addl General Manager –Grade-8)
- Executive Director Projects-(Grade 10)
- Executive Director Technology-(Grade 10)
1. Only Indian Nationals need to apply. Mere submission of application will not entail right for claiming
2. Reservations for SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) and Persons with disabilities (PWD) / Ex
Servicemen category exists as per the Government of India Guidelines. Candidates belonging to OBCNon Creamy Layer Category are required to submit latest OBC Non Creamy layer certificate from
a competent authority in the prescribed format.
3. Educational Qualification, Age and Experience limit prescribed is as on the date of Advertisement.
4. Relaxation in Age / Experience / Qualification may be considered at the sole discretion of the
5. The company reserves the right to consider only those candidates for interview who according to
its decision rank high in terms of eligibility criteria.
6. The decision of the Company with regard to eligibility of candidates will be final. Mere eligibility will
not entitle any candidates for admission to interview or selection.
7. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
8. The company reserves the right to fill all or partially or note to fill any of the post/s. The number of
post to be filled may decrease or increase depending on the actual/future requirements of the
9. Candidates will be considered for the interview in the appropriate / lower level of Grade /
Designation depending on the experience, salary is drawn and position held by them.
10. Out of the total period of experience stipulated, candidates should have completed at least one year
of service in the company’s comparable equivalent next lower Grade / Position and scale of pay
11. To & fro Air Fare (Economy class) will be reimbursed to outstation candidates.
12. Applications with insufficient information/incomplete will be rejected.
ITI Limited Recruitment 2019