Last Updated on November 9, 2020 by Admin
In Institute for Plasma Research Recruitment Engagement of Graduate & Technician Apprentices under Apprentices (Amendment) Act, 1973 Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for engagement as apprentices under The Apprentices (Amendment) Act, 1973 (as amended from time to time)
Institute for Plasma Research Recruitment for Graduate & Technician Apprentices
ADVT NO. 07/2020
No of Posts
18 Posts Vacancies
Branch Specialization for Apprentices.
- Computer Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Telecommunication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Instrumentation & Control Engineering
For Graduate Apprentices (Degree Holder)
- B.Tech or B.E. (IstClass) in Computer Engineering
- B.Tech or B.E. (IstClass) in Electrical Engineering
- B.Tech or B.E. (IstClass) in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- B.Tech or B.E. (IstClass) in Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech or B.E. (IstClass) in Instrumentation & Control Engineering
for Technical Apprentices (Diploma Holder)
- Diploma or B.E. (IstClass) in Computer Engineering
- Diploma or B.E. (IstClass) in Electrical Engineering
- Diploma or B.E. (IstClass) in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- Diploma or B.E. (IstClass) in Mechanical Engineering
- Diploma or B.E. (IstClass) in Instrumentation & Control Engineering
Not exceeding 26 years and relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates, 3 years for OBC candidates and 10
years for PwD candidates. Candidates seeking reservation under SC/ST/OBC/PwBD category are required to
submit a certificate in the prescribed format of Govt. of India.
1. ₹10500/- p.m. (Consolidated) for Graduate Apprentices (Degree holder)
2. ₹9400/- p.m. (Consolidated) for Technician Apprentices (Diploma holder).
Period of Training
The duration of the apprenticeship is one year for all apprentices. The Institute shall have no obligation to give regular employment to apprentices. The apprentices shall have no right to claim regular employment from the Institute on the basis of this apprenticeship at any point of time.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to enroll themselves on MHRD NATS Portal i.e
and after successful enrolment, they should visit IPR website http://www.ipr.res.in/advertisements.html and apply online on or before 22/11/2020 till 5.30 pm.
Candidates need not send any hard copy of the application form to the Institute. Please keep a printout
of complete filled online application form for future reference, which must be produced along with
self- attested supporting documents such as age proof, qualifications etc. at the time of document
verification, if shortlisted.
In case of any issue in filing an online application, kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org