Last Updated on September 28, 2022 by Admin
IIT Jodhpur Recruitment 2022 is looking for suitable Indian Nationals, through ONLINE applications only, for appointment regularly.
IIT Jodhpur, an engineering & technology institute of national importance, is dedicated to education, research, and development. The Institute promotes academic excellence in teaching and technology research.
IIT Jodhpur Recruitment 2022 for various Non-teaching positions.
Advt. No. IITJ/O(E-II)/2022-23/Non-Academic Staff/47
Total no of Vacancies – 153 Posts Vacancies
- Technical Posts – 89 Posts
- Admin & Library Posts – 64 Posts
- Master’s Degree in Science or Engineering or its equivalent qualification in Biological/Life Sciences/Biotechnology/Biology/Biomedical Engineering or its equivalent with 55% marks from a recognized University/Institute with 05 years relevant experience in handling basic biological equipment at Pay Level 6 or its equivalent.
- B. Tech./B.E. or B.Sc. or equivalent in Biological/Life Sciences/Biotechnology/Biology/Biomedical Engineering with 50% marks from a recognized University/ Institute
- Master’s Degree in Science or Engineering or its equivalent qualification in Chemical Engineering/ Chemical
Technology/ Allied Fields, Mechanical/ Production/ Power Plant/ Mechatronics/ Aerospace/ Automobile
Engineering, Metallurgy/Materials/Mechanical/Electrical/ Chemical Engineering/Physics/Chemistry or its equivalent with 55% marks from a recognized University/ Institute with 05 years relevant experience in chemical engineering and allied areas in the Pay Level 6 or its equivalent
- B. Tech./B.E. or B.Sc. or equivalent in Chemical Sciences, Electronics & Communication/ Instrumentation/ Electrical Engineering/ Electronics/ Microelectronics with 55% marks from a recognized University/ Institute with 03 years of relevant experience working in the chemical science teaching laboratory.
- B. Tech./B.E. or B.Sc. or equivalent in Civil Engineering with 55% marks from a recognized University/ Institute with 03 years of relevant experience working in soil testing/analysis or environmental laboratory
- B. Tech./B.E. or B.Sc. or equivalent in Computer Science/Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ or equivalent field with 55% marks from a recognized University/ Institute with 03 years’ relevant experience in Web Development, Deployment, Web Servers, Backend-Frontend/Full Stack Developer, Scripting
Applicants have to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 1,000 for posts having Pay level 10 & above, Rs.500 for all other posts. Persons from the SC, ST, PwD, Ex-Servicemen, Women, EWS categories and regular employee(s) of IIT Jodhpur are not required to pay the application fee. Submitting the application form and paying fee should be done only through the online process; please visit Institute’s website (www.iitj.ac.in) for the same.
After submitting the application and payment of the fee, a PDF of the completed form and fee receipt will be generated. Applicants must keep a softcopy of the application form and fee receipt for future reference.
- The applicants are not required to send hard copy of the applications. Hence, they have to attach all the
documents like Marks-sheet(s), Degree(s), and Experience Certificate(s) for each entry of experience mentioned in the application.
- Candidates are also advised to mention the experience of each Pay Level / Post individually in the application form.
- An incomplete application form, without the attachment of self-attested copies of all relevant Certificates (both experience and professional), will be summarily rejected.
- No request for CORRECTION(s) in the application form shall be entertained. The responsibility of entries in the application form lies with the Applicant.
How to Apply
- The applicants are required to apply only through the ONLINE process up to 17 October 2022 till 23:59 Hrs with the attachment of all required documents, failing which candidature will not be considered.
- For a query related to the advertisement, the applicant may send e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org. However, enquiry/queries related to eligibility for the post/interpretation of rules or forwarding of application will not be entertained.
Office of Establishment-II
Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur
NH-62, Nagaur Road, Karwar
Jodhpur 342 030
Ph: 0291 280 1091/1090
The last Date to apply is 17 October 2022 till 23:59