Last Updated on May 6, 2022 by Admin
Hill International, with more than 3,000 professionals and 100 offices worldwide, provides program management, project management, construction management, project management oversight, facilities management, and other consulting services to clients in a variety of market sectors. Engineering News-Record magazine recently ranked Hill as one of the largest construction management firms in the United States. If you are interested in hill international careers, kindly check the below-mentioned job openings and apply online.
Hill International will give you the opportunity to rise to your potential as you develop your skills working on globally recognized projects. As a company focused exclusively on program, project, and construction management. The skills, insights, and experiences of their professionals are what clients seek and what they look for in new team members. Bring your passion, commitment, and dedication to growing your career at Hill. Apply Now!
Latest Job Openings in Hill International India 2022
Kindly check the job details and apply online for the below-mentioned open positions in Hill International India.
Civil Engineer, Faridabad, Haryana, India On-site
- Act as the Site Engineer providing the on-site oversight of the task order personnel and the direct report to the onsite Lead Civil.
- Prepare and review civil/site work drawings, structural designs, and water/sewer designs based on existing local utilities and facility load and use.
- Checking the quality of materials being used, workmanship of artisans
- Ensuring that the job is being carried out in accordance with the approved drawings/designs.
- Create presentable and accurate facility and infrastructure plans, using AutoCAD, for concept and statement of work requirements for project execution.
- Coordinate and work closely with other supporting engineers, logistics, financial, and program management disciplines to define system specifications and requirements.
- Establish and maintain a filing system or databases as needed for tracking project status as per client requirements.
- Conduct site visits, and experimental investigations and analyze engineering problems, propose solutions and alternatives, and provide recommendations.
- Verify and comply with engineering documentation standards and test procedures.
- Support the development of the technical proposal and provide comments on the technical content and level of effort of the proposed scope of work.
- Work with project team members to analyze problems and recommend solutions
- Bachelor’s degree / Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- At least five/ ten years of experience (5 for degree holder and 10 years for diploma holder) in a similar role.
- Ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines.
Other Similar Job openings
For more details on the positions and to apply online visit https://hillintl.taleo.net/
Company Website: https://www.hillintl.com/
- Latest Construction Jobs, Civil Engineering Jobs [May 2022 Updated]
- Government Engineering Jobs | Application Deadlines [May 2022 Updated]
- Construction Management Career: A Complete Guide for 2022
- Civil Engineering Career: A Guide To Start Your Construction Career In 2022
- Project Management Career: A Complete Guide for 2022
- Quantity Surveyor Job Description and Salary Details
- MEP Engineering-Mechanical Electrical Plumbing In Construction Projects
- Document Controller Job Description for Construction Industry
- The Role and Responsibilities of QA/QC Engineer
- 71 Top Construction Companies In India To Start Your Career In 2022
- Construction Chemical Companies In India [2022 Updated List]
- Top Quantity Surveying Courses | Quantity Surveying Institute In India [2022 Updated List]