Urgent Job openings for Graduate Engineer Trainee–DAV00211 in Cargill
Position Purpose & Summary
This position is part of a developmental training program designed to develop individuals into frontline/2nd Line supervisor, manager roles and/or management level. The tasks will be directed and supervised by the production manager.
This position will be assigned work activities and projects based on day-to-day business operations as it pertains to routine production and long-term goals.
Operational / Reliability Excellence / Continuous Improvement : 65%
•Works with plant management team to effectively analyze routes to uncover improvement opportunities and review and implement corrective actions
•Develops a working knowledge for operational and general business applications.
•This position is responsible for building a comprehensive understanding of how these functions contribute to the day to day and long-term success of the business and the employees
• Develops a strong understanding and dedication to the Operations Management
Plant Operations Management: 25%
• Periodically attends and contributes to key meetings to promote a favorable working relationship among all operators
• Attend all mandatory training sessions; proficiency evaluations will occur following all sessions
Participate in area mentor programs: 10%
• Based on plant process manager’s guidance may work as a trainer for operators
• GPA: 7.0 or equivalent. Actively participant to outside curriculum activities at University or any other official organizations
• 0-1 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
• Demonstrate potential excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
• Good communication in English
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
Company website: https://cargill.taleo.net/