Last Updated on September 1, 2019 by Admin
General Electric GE drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. GE Job Recruitment 2019 for the position of Junior Engineer.
GE Job Recruitment 2019 for Junior Engineer.
Diploma – Electrical Engineering
. 2 to 3 Years
As part of the GE India Multi-modal Loco team, the Jr. Engineer Rotating Machine Testing and Assembly. Assembly testing engineer should able to support assembly and Test various types of electrical or mechanical equipment, such as electric motors, generators, and sub-assemblies. They are supposed to maintain the health of Electrical equipment’s tools & machinery.
These workers may also perform tests on electrical sub-assemblies. Junior engineer needs to possess a great deal of manual and finger dexterity and hand-arm steadiness, and they should be good at following detailed instructions in testing Motor / Alternator and Sub-Assemblies Testing. Additionally, they must be able to work on their feet for hours at a time, and they need to be able to read and understand blueprints. Testing procedures. Candidate also required to do maintenance of machine with help of CFT & resolve quality related issues with help of process engineer. Candidate need plan daily production activities as per• Ability to read and understand testing instruction blueprints, BOM and specifications
• Ability to do testing of rotating machinery and electrical sub-assemblies as per work instructions
• Perform Resistance, Vibration , High voltage etc. tests
• Ensure quality of the job
• Ability to learn and work on various digital tools,
• Must comply to all EHS requirements & actively support EHS programs in the plant.
• Manage consumable requirement for production. Work on the cost reduction projects of consumables.
• Handling customer complaints involving supply and delivery
• Maintain tools & machine health
• Identify and coordinate notice, input and resolution production challenges
• Working with HPT team for Alternator / Motor Assembly
- Highest Levels of Personal Integrity and Safety Mindset.
- First Class Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- 2 to 3 Years of Experience in Engineering industry – with firsthand experience of Stator manufacturing process
- Good knowledge of HT Equipment testing , Safety hazards and control
- Team player, Cross functional reporting skills
- Strong organizational skills, MS office skills, Oracle.
- Ability to handle diverse activities simultaneously.
- Knowledge of 5S, Lean and Six Sigma Methodology.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail, and superior follow-up and follow-through skills.
- Proven ability to multi-task and prioritize projects and primary responsibilities.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with management, colleagues, suppliers, and customers
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and negotiation skills.
- Highly energetic and success driven