Last Updated on
General Electric Company (GE) is an American multinational conglomerate incorporated in New York City and headquartered in Boston. GE aviation recruitment 2019 notification announced for the Position of Junior Engineer . Apply Online for the GE Aviation jobs 2019 for the post in Pune. All the Details for GE Aviation Recruitment 2019 are Given Below,
GE Aviation Recruitment 2019 For Junior Engineer.
BE/B.Tech – Mechanical, Electrical
GE Aviation Jobs 2019
Here are the Roles and Responsibilities for GE Aviation recruitment 2019
• The position will report to the NDT Level III or Quality Manager
• Responsible to carry out inspection processes in Radiography processes. Coordinate with NDT Level III for developing, improving the processes.
• Responsible to develop, implement NDT procedures as applicable to customer, regulatory requirements.
• Work closely with NDT / Quality system teams to develop and implement AS 9100 / NAD CAP procedures : understand requirements for certification, timing, and own all improvement actions necessary to obtain certifications,
• Coordinate for Quality training needs. Facilitate, train, and coach cross-functional employees in the use of quality tools as appropriate
• Initiate the continual improvement through quality audit programs, through the assessment / screening of various sources of non-conformances and by driving the implementation or corrective actions identified through Root Cause Analysis for In process improvements.
• Develop & Monitor all quality parameters (NDT) for in process & quality equipment’s. Implementation of a comprehensive communication plan to support the quality strategy and establish a climate that encourages an open communication for employees to exchange ideas / suggestions
1. Highest Levels of Personal Integrity and Safety Mindset.
2. First Class Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering with NDT –II certified preferably NAS410.
3. 5+ Years of Experience in Engineering industry (Fabrication / Aviation industry using NDT extensively) – with firsthand experience with a Quality Management system
4. Working knowledge of AS 9100 and its application in a complex business. Requirements of implementation.
GE Aviation Recruitment 2019 Notification