Last Updated on
GE Aviation, a subsidiary of General Electric, is headquartered in Evendale, Ohio, outside Cincinnati. GE Aviation is among the top aircraft engine suppliers, and offers engines for the majority of commercial aircraft. GE Aviation is part of the General Electric conglomerate, which is one of the world’s largest corporations.GE Aviation Job Recruitment 2019 announced notification for the position of Junior Engineer.
GE Aviation Job Recruitment 2019 For Junior Engineer.
Diploma – Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering
2 – 4 Years
This role is for a production associate with the job involved in assembling/testing of Power control cabinets.
- Experience in assembly section (Cabinet Assembly)
- Experience in handling of all measuring instruments.
- Ability to read the manufacturing drawings.
- Handling of EOT cranes.
- Identifying the tools, tackles, jigs & fixtures to carry out the assembly
- Properly maintain build traceability, project documentation records and tag all parts per engineering documents.
- Responsibility to maintain the highest level of quality on all production output.
- Identify & resolve problems or hazardous conditions that occur during assembly and test.
- Comply with all applicable quality, health, safety and environmental regulations.
- Responsible for ensuring that work area is maintained hazard free and tidy in accordance with 5S principles
- Responsible for writing Manufacturing Work Instruction , Safety Risk Assessments for jobs as and when required
- Responsible for maintaining accurate traceability records of assemblies