Last Updated on
Dilip Buildcon is Largest and Fastest Growing Road Company in India. Revenue Groth 5 years CAGR of 41% · Vertically Integrated and Innovation Focused. DILIP Buildcon Walkin 2019 notification for the multiple Vacancy. Apply Online for the Dilip Buildcon Walkin for 100 posts for Multiple vacancy in Dilip Buildcon Recruitment 2019, all the Details for Dilip Buildcon Recruitment 2019 are Given Below-
Dilip Buildcon Walkin 2019 For Supervisor , Multiple Vacancy.
BE/B.Tech – Civil engineering
3 -8 years
Date and time
Vacancies Details –
Supervisor \ Sr.supervisor \ Foreman \ Sr.engineer (structure)
Dilip Buildcon Recruitment 2019
- Initial Planning – Scrutinizing the Structural Drawings, Preparation of Work Programs & Allocating the resources like Manpower, Plant & Machineries etc.
- Effective Use of Resources – Completing Pre-construction activities within time schedule like Preparation & Approval of BBS Layout marking OD structure, Deputation of Subcontractor with all required shuttering & material.
- Supervising the works – Distribution the work among engineers & supervisor time to time follow up & checking of work to avoid delay in work & to maintain accuracy in work. Solving the problem of team members which they face during execution. Providing the data to planning/billing department.
- Having experience on various culverts & bridges.
- Developing the team member in technical & managerial manner for the smooth running of work & to avoid repetitive mistake in works.
- Monitoring the work in quantitative & progressive view. Preparation of monthly / quarterly work plans considering the previous delay time so that can be completed within schedule by deploying additional resources.
- Having experience on various types of Reinforced Earth Wall using RCC facia panels / Blocks, including casting and erection of panels/blocks.
- Minimum 3 Years experience in Road projects.
- Must have understanding of construction terms, scheduling and planning concepts.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, and Excel.
- Excellent organizational, presentation, and interpersonal skills.