Last Updated on November 20, 2022 by Admin
Applications in the prescribed pro forma are invited from the eligible candidates for engagement as Apprentices under the Apprentice Act-1961 under various following trades in CSIR – CSMCRI Recruitment, a constituent unit of the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research:
CSMCRI Recruitment 2022 for Apprentices
Advertisement No. : Apprentice/Dec-2022
Table of Contents
Total Vacancies – 36 Posts
Vacancies under the Regional Directorate of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (RDSDE), Gandhinagar
- Fitter – 01 Posts
- Electrician – 03 Posts
- Carpenter – 01 Posts
- Plumber – 01 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic – 02 Posts
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning – 04 Posts
- Draughtsman (Civil) – 01 Post
- Electronic Mechanic – 02 Posts
- COPA – 15 Posts
- Turner – 01 Post
- Welder – 01 Post
Vacancies under the Board of Apprenticeship & Training (BOAT), Mumbai
- Mechanical Engineering – 03 Posts
- Civil Engineering – 01 Post
- ITI Pass in concerned Trade for post nos Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and Civil Engineering.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Diploma in Civil Engineering.
How to Apply
- Those candidates who have passed any of the above examinations in the concerned trade during the last three years, those who have so far not availed the Apprenticeship Training, and those who have registered themselves on the Apprenticeship Portal (website) may submit their applications in the prescribed pro forma in the Recruitment Cell of the Institute on or before 30th November 2022.
- The prescribed pro–forma of the application is available on the Institute’s website https://www.csmcri.res.in/jobs/temp and can also be obtained in person from the Recruitment Cell of the Institute.
- Please note that applications of only those candidates who have registered themselves on the respective Apprenticeship Portals for Apprenticeship will be considered.
- Applications received in response to this Advertisement will be scrutinized based on specific criteria fixed by the Institute, and only such shortlisted candidates as eligible as per the screening criteria will be asked to attend the interview by speed post/e-mail.
- The columns regarding full postal address, email ID & mobile number in the applications must be filled up by the concerned candidates, failing which the applications without the said details will be treated as incomplete and such candidates will not be called for interviews even if otherwise found eligible for interviews.
Last Date To Apply: On or before 30th November 2022.