Last Updated on October 14, 2020 by Admin
Applications are invited through Email for the empanelment of Project Staff on a purely temporary basis in the following projects. Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview, the schedule of which will be notified later on in the official website of CSIR-CRRI i.e. www.crridom.gov.in.
CSIR-CRRI Recruitment 2020 for Project Assistant.
Advertisement No. 05/PC/2020 Dated 08/10/2020
- A Project Assistant – 01 Post
- B-1 Project Associate-II – 02 Posts
- B-2 Project Associate-II – 02 Posts
- C-1 Project Associate-I – 01 Post
- C-2 Project Associate-I – 01 Post
- C-3 Project Associate-I – 01 Post
- D Project Associate-I – 01 Post
No Of Posts
09 Posts Vacancies.
Qualification for CSIR-CRRI Recruitment
- 3 years Diploma in Engg. And Technology (Civil Engineering).
- B. Tech/ BE (Civil Engineering) with 2 years’ Experience in R&D in Industrial and Academic Institution or S&T Organisations and Scientific Activities and Services.
- B. Tech / BE (Computer Science Engineering) with 2 years’ Experience in R&D in Industrial and Academic Institution or S&T Organisations and Scientific Activities and Services.
Upper age limit
1. The upper age limit is relax-able up to five years in the case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/Women/Persons with Disability and three years for OBC candidates. The number of posts may vary.
2. The interested and eligible candidates may send the soft copies of their application form enclosed at Annexure-I along with the supporting documents in PDF format only to the email email@example.com on or before 15/10/2020. Applications received after the due date will not be considered under any circumstances or whatsoever.
3. While sending the application, the candidate is required to mention the Post applied and the respective postcode in the subject of the email. If any candidate wants to apply for more than one post, he/she must specify in one application form only, there is no need to send multiple applications.
4. The candidates will be shortlisted for Online Interview as per criteria fixed by the Selection Committee which could be higher educational qualification than the minimum prescribed in the Advertisement OR higher experience than prescribed in this advertisement OR holding a written test OR any other method deemed fit by the selection Committee.
5. The Shortlisted candidates will be called for Online Interview through MS Teams on the date which will be notified later on the CSIR-CRRI website (www.crridom.gov.in).
6. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PwD should produce the original certificates in the proper format issued by the Appropriate Authority as per the latest instructions issued from time to time on the subject.
7. Candidates, who are appearing for the relevant Essential Qualification Examination as required in this advertisement, need not apply.
8. The Candidates will produce all the original documents related to their Education Qualifications, Date of Birth, Caste, etc as and when asked by the CSIR-CRRI.
CSIR-CRRI Recruitment 2020 Notification.