Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL), a listed premier Mini Ratna Company of Government of India, invites Online applications from professionals, for filling up of the following Executive posts for CSL AN Ship Repair Unit (CANSRU), Port Blair, Andaman & Nicobar Islands. Kindly check the below details and apply online for the Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2020.
Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) Recruitment For Experienced Professionals
- Civil Engineering Interview Questions and Answers PDF eBOOK
- Mostly Asked Mechanical Engineering Interview Questions and Answers
- Effective Job Search Strategies for Engineers
- Online Education | Online Learning | Top Emerging Job Skills To Learn Online In 2020
Vacancy Details for Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment
Kindly check the details advertisements form the complete education qualifications and experience requirements.
|E3||₹ 60000-3%-180000||₹ 18.65 lakhs|
|E2||₹ 50000-3%-160000||₹ 15.67 lakhs|
- Application fee of ₹ 1000/- (Nonrefundable, plus bank charges extra) should be remitted using the Online payment options (Debit card/Credit card/Internet Banking) which can be accessed through our Online application facility from 18 July 2020 to 18 August 2020.
- No application fee for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST) / Person with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD). They are exempted from payment of application fee.
- All applicants for whom the fee is applicable, i.e. except those belonging to SC/ST/PwBD, should pay the application fee as stipulated in clause e(i) above. It is important to note that their candidature shall be considered only on receipt of the application fee.
How To Apply
- Applicants should go through the User Manual published on our website www.cochinshipyard.com (Careers page) before filling the online application. The application consists of two phases – One-time Registration and Submission of application against the most applicable. Applicants should not submit more than one application. Application once submitted shall be final.
- Applicants meeting the notified requirements may do the One-time Registration in the SAP Online portal and submit their application. The facility to submit their application can be accessed through our website www.cochinshipyard.com (Careers page) from 18 July 2020 to 18 August 2020. Application submitted direct or by any other mode shall not be accepted.
*kindly check the detailed advertisement for the complete online application process.