Last Updated on
One of the broadest and oldest disciplines, extending across many technical specialties. It is a professional engineering discipline that ventures with the design, construction, and maintenance of the physical and naturally built environment. Here you can find the complete list of the civil engineering subjects to be studied.
It also includes works such as roads, bridges, canals, dams, airports, sewerage systems, pipelines, and railways. We have organized the most important subjects and complete syllabus.
Civil Engineering Complete Syllabus
CE is a swiftly improving industry, constantly accommodating to state of the art developments and affairs, such as pollution, water shortages and sustainable energies. This course covers plenty of scientific topics; mechanics, hydraulics, materials science, statistical analysis and many more.
Civil engineers comprehend, design, build, supervise, operate, construct, support and maintain infrastructure projects and systems in the public and private sector, including roads, buildings, airports, tunnels, dams, bridges, and systems for water supply and sewage treatment. You can find below the complete list of civil engineering subjects.
Complete subject wise syllabus for B.E.(Bachelor of Engineering ) and B.Tech.(Bachelor of Technology). You can find here the civil engineering subjects for degree & diploma students in civil engineering also.
- Advanced Environmental Management
- Advanced Foundation Engineering
- Advanced Geotechnical Engineering
- Advanced Structural Design
- Advanced Surveying
- Air Pollution And Control
- Architectural Planning And Design Of Buildings
- Architecture And Town Planning
- Building Technology And Materials
- Concrete Technology
- Construction Management
- Dams And Hydraulic Structures
- Earthquake Engineering
- Engineering Geology
- Engineering Geology With Rock Mechanics
- Environmental Engineering-I
- Fluid Mechanics-I
- Fluid Mechanics-II
- Foundation Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Hydrology And Water Resource Engineering
- Matrix Methods Of Structural Analysis
- Project Management And Engineering Economics
- Strength Of Materials
- Structural Analysis I
- Structural Analysis II
- Structural Design I
- Structural Design –II
- Structural Design Of Bridges
- Systems Approach In CE
- Tqm And Mis In CE
- Water Resources Planning & Management
Students who wanted to make their career in Civil Engineering can find the Civil Engineering subjects, topics, eligibility criteria, fees, career options, scope, certifications, salary, civil engineering related news articles, links, and information useful for students and construction professionals on our website www.constructionplacements.com