Last Updated on April 16, 2021 by Admin
Siemens AG is a German multinational conglomerate company headquartered in Munich and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe with branch offices abroad. Find below the various engineering job openings at Siemens India.
Civil Design Engineer and Various Engineering Jobs | Siemens India
- You have a knack of understanding the correct civil requirements of the client at the bid phase to help us achieve the desired targets.
- You must help us to work out innovative ideas to reduce cost and time, optimizations in civil designs for a high-reaching bid.
- Support us along with the execution team in the finalization of orders on civil vendors, preparation of quality plans, work methodology, project planning.
- Visit sites for progress assessment, expediting works and providing solutions needed if any.
- You should be aware of the bidding process and site audits
- You must have exposure to designing the execution process.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds!
We are looking for a Bachelor in Civil Engineer with a consistent record of 5 to 10 years of experience in Civil Design Engineering where you will have a chance to make a difference in various fields. This job is based out of Kalwa, Navi Mumbai.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Various Similar Engineering Vacancies In Siemens
- Engineer-Instrumentation & Controls
- Design Engineer- Mechanical
- Propulsion System Engineering
- Field Service Engineer – Commissioning
- Project Test Engineer
- Senior Member Technical Staff
- Gas Turbine controls engineer
- Mechanical Engineer for Gas Turbine Auxiliary Systems
- Sr. Process Associate – Purchase to Pay – P&ID Designer
- Engineer – Packaging Engineer