Last Updated on
In CIMFR Recruitment 2020 Applications are invited from enthusiastic, innovative and young Indian researchers having an excellent academic record and proven scientific achievements to fill up the following scientific positions, CIMFR Jobs has 09 Posts vacancies.
CSIR-Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CSIR-CIMFR), Dhanbad is a premier ISO-9001 certified Research Institute under the aegis of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), an autonomous body under Department of Scientific & Industrial Research, Government of India. Its vision is to be an Internationally Acclaimed Mining & Fuel Research Organization and its mission is to Develop and Deliver Sustainable Cutting Edge Technologies for Social Upliftment and Industrial Advancement.
CIMFR Recruitment 2020 for scientific positions.
Rs. 78,800/- – 2,09,200/-
Qualification required for CIMFR Recruitment 2020
- M.E./M.Tech. in Mining Engineering with 3 years of experience in relevant areas. or Ph.D. in Mining Engineering.
- Ph.D. in Chemistry with 02 years experience in relevant areas
- Ph.D. in Geology/Applied Geology with 02 years experience in relevant areas
- R&D in the field of mine planning for coal / non-coal mines; mines surveying and volume estimation
- R&D in the area of Synthesis and development of catalysts towards downstream applications of coal-derived syngas to Methanol/Olefin, running of high-pressure microreactor/ Bench Scale/ Pilot scale facilities.
- R&D in the field of Coal Petrology/ CO2 sequestration/ value-added product development from coal to chemical/ Quality evaluation of coal/ stable isotopes and radiogenic isotopes/ sequence stratigraphy.
- R&D in the field of subsurface exploration in mining/tunneling/ groundwater.
Age limit for CIMFR Recruitment 2020
The upper age limit is relaxable up to 05 years for SC/ST and 03 years for OBC as per Government of India orders in force only in those cases where the post is reserved for respective categories, on the production of self-attested copy of the relevant certificate in the prescribed format signed by the specified authority which needs to be produced in original at the time of Interview
Download Now: Civil Engineering Interview Questions and Answers eBook
Application Fee for CIMFR Jobs
- Candidates are required to pay an Application Fee (Non-refundable) of Rs.100/-only (RupeesOne Hundred only). Payment must be made through the SBI payment gateway only available at CIMFR websitewww.cimfr.nic.in.After making necessary payment, the candidate must enclose the web generated slip along with the application form
- The candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/Women/CSIR Permanent Employees/Abroad Candidates category are exempted from submission of application fee.
Last date for receipt of Application in CIMFR Jobs: 09th April 2020 by 5.30 PM
CIMFR Recruitment 2020 Notification.