Currently, CEL operates in four prime business verticals, viz. Solar Photovoltaic (SPV), Railway Signaling System, Strategic Electronics, Security and Surveillance Group (SSG). Based on short term and long term goals of CEL the aim is to increase market presence across multiple regions in India. CEL has acquired major projects in the solar and defense business. CEL aspires to have a quantum leap in the turnover and profit of the company in the coming years. To attain massive expansion of CEL across the nation, we need highly-skilled, experience and work-oriented individuals who can contribute in achieving excellence. CEL invited application from Indian nationals with matching skills, experience, and endurance for the following posts
Central Electronics Limited is a Govt. of India Enterprise under the Department of Scientific & Industrial Research (DSIR), Ministry of Science & Technology. It was established in 1974 with an objective to commercially exploit the indigenous technologies developed by National Laboratories and R&D Institutions in the country. CEL has developed a number of products for the first time in the country through its own R&D efforts and in close association with the premier National & International Laboratories including Defence Laboratories.
CEL Recruitment 2020 for Manager/engineer.
ADVERTISEMENT NO 106/Pers/1/2020
No of Posts
08 Posts Vacancies
- Senior Manager/ Manager (Civil) (01 – Post)-UR Grade – E4/E3
- Manager (Vigilance) (01 Post) – OBC Grade – E3
- Manager (Finance) (02 Posts) – (01 UR & 01 SC) Grade – E3
- Assistant Technical Manager (Microwave) ( 01 – Post) – SC Grade – E2
- Assistant Technical Manager (Software Development) (01 Post) – UR Grade-E2
- Deputy Engineer (Ceramics) on Contract Basis (01 Posts) – UR Grade-E1
- Accounts Officer on contract basis (01 Posts) – UR Grade – E1
- The Candidate should have B.E/B.Tech degree with minimum of 55% marks in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institute/ University. He/ She should have minimum 12 years of post qualification experience in the execution of civil works.
- The candidate should be a Graduate, preferably with a degree in Law, PG Diploma in Personnel Management and Industrial Relations from a recognized Institute/ University. The candidate should have 09 years of post-qualification experience in Establishment and Vigilance matters including departmental/ disciplinary proceedings.
- The candidate should be a graduate in commerce and passed the final examination of CA/ICWA with 09 years post qualification experience in preparation and finalization of profit & loss accounts and balance sheet, interaction with statutory auditors, internal auditors, CAG, and other Govt.
- The candidate should have B.E/B.Tech. Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication Engg.
- The candidate should have B.E/ B.Tech. Degree in Computer Science Engineering
- The candidate should have B.E/ B.Tech. degree in Metallurgical/ Material Science Engineering.
Note for CEL Recruitment
Candidates will be required to apply online through the company’s website www.celindia.co.in in the Career section of the website. After applying, candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee (Rs.500/- for General & OBC candidates) through online mode by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/Internet Banking. A separate application needs to be filled if a candidate wants to apply for more than one position. No
application fee needs to be paid by candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD.
The last date for Submitting the Online Application is 06.11.2020.
Opening Date for Submitting Online Applications is 06.10.2020
For any technical queries/ clarifications relating to the filling up of ONLINE APPLICATION, please feel free: to contact the helpdesk at Email firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone No.: 0120-2895152 (09:00 AM – 05:00 PM)
Cel Recruitment 2020