Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense, space and security systems. Boeing Recruitment 2019 notification announced for the position of Electrical Engineer. Apply online from Boeing jobs 2019 for the post in Bengaluru. All the details for Boing Recruitment 2019 are given below,
Boeing Recruitment 2019 for Electrical Engineer
BE/B.Tech – Electrical
Boeing Jobs 2019
Here are the Roles and Responsibilities for Boeing Recruitment 2019
The Boeing Center in India is looking for experienced Electrical & Electronics Engineer to support and Liaison for a variety of aerospace programs. Electrical & Electronics Engineering candidate(s) will work with cross-functional teams supporting work packages coming from Boeing, USA. Relevant experience associated with the following technical competencies is highly desired.
- This position involves working as a member of the Test Requirements Document (TRD) development team on the C-17 Globemaster III Program.
- Major responsibilities includes all aspects of TRD development including but not limited to reviewing and dis positioning supplier source data for completeness,
- Identifying/layout of the Circuit Card Assembly (CCA) configurations with respect to Line Replaceable Unit (LRU) as well as the overall system level, writing detailed semi-complex CCA theory of operations
- Developing associated block diagrams, developing overall test strategy, developing performance and diagnostic tests to detect and fault isolate to the failed component(s) to meet program fault isolation requirements.
- This position requires supporting Boeing US team by assisting them in answering TRD questions and resolving test integration issues during the test program set development cycle.
Boeing Recruitment 2019 Notification