Last Updated on
BHEL, Bhopal one of the Manufacturing Units of BHEL, a Maharatna Company requires Engineering Graduates (B.E./B.Tech.) and Diploma holders of MP Domicile, to be engaged as Apprentices for a period of 01 year for 2020-21 batch, as per Apprentices Act (Amended) 1973 & 1986 in the following discipline/ branches. BHEL Recruitment 2020 has 229 Post Vacancies for Apprentices.
BHEL Recruitment 2020 for Apprentices
Post Details for BHEL Recruitment 2020
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.E./ B.Tech.) in Engineering for Graduate Apprentice in the relevant branch with Minimum aggregate of 70% marks for GEN/OBC and 60% marks for SC/ST from Institute / University recognized by AICTE.
- Diploma in Engineering/ Office Management for Technician Apprentices in the relevant branch from Institute / University recognized by AICTE.
- Degree/Diploma acquired from Distance/ Correspondence education system is not eligible for the apprenticeship
Note for BHEL Recruitment
1. There will be relaxation in minimum marks for wards of BHEL Bhopal Employees (son/daughter/spouse).
2.Candidates who have passed B.E./B.Tech./ Diploma before June 2017 is not eligible for Apprentice training. Hence, such candidates need not apply.
3. Candidates having 1-year post qualification experience or have undergone Apprentice training for 1 year or more are not eligible to apply as per the Apprentices Act
1. Scrutiny of all online applications including uploaded documents as per advertisement will be done to ascertain eligibility. Based on eligible online applications, the selection process for Graduate/Diploma apprentices will be decided.
2. Applications of Wards of Employees (son/daughter/spouse) and Society Workers of BHEL Bhopal will be considered separately.
During applying online for BHEL Recruitment 2020 Bhopal, candidates mandatorily have to upload the following documents at designated places to avoid rejection of applications. Hard copies of documents need not be sent.
i. High school /10th Marksheet (Size maximum 200KB pdf)
ii. 12 th /Diploma Marksheet (Size maximum 200KB pdf)
iii. Documents in support of Technical qualification i.e. all semester Marksheets of B.E./ B.Tech/Diploma & Degree certificate. (Size maximum 1MB pdf)
iv. Madhya Pradesh Domicile Certificate (Size maximum 200KB pdf)
v. Aadhar Card (Size maximum 200KB pdf)
vi. Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC) in a prescribed format. (if applicable). (Size maximum 200KB pdf)
vii. Disability certificate from Distt Medical Board (if Physically Handicapped).(Size maximum 200KB pdf) viii. Medical token forwards (son/daughter/spouse) of BHEL Bhopal Employee (Serving/Retired/ Deceased). (Size maximum 200KB pdf)
ix. BHEL ID Card and ESIMedical token card in case of BHEL Bhopal Society worker wards (Size maximum 200KB pdf)
x. Copy of registration slip showing enrollment/registration number generated after successful enrollment/registration on www.mhrdnats.gov.in website. (Size maximum 200KB pdf) xi. Photograph (Size maximum 100KB jpg/jpeg)
13.03.2020– Date for opening of lines for online submission of applications
03.04.2020– Date for closing of lines for online submission of applications.
BHEL Recruitment 2020 Notification