Last Updated on
Bentley is the global leader dedicated to providing architects, engineers, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive software solutions for sustaining infrastructure. Each solution is designed to ensure that information flows between processes and project team members to fully leverage interoperability and collaboration. These solutions provide users with the capabilities they need to increase cost efficiencies and maximize the return on their investments in innovation, empowering them to design, build, and operate better-performing infrastructure, which has been Bentley’s mission for the past 29 years. Bentley Job Recruitment 2019 notification for the position of Technical Support Engineer.
Bentley Job Recruitment 2019 For Technical Support Engineer.
(BE/ B.Tech) in Mechanical/ Chemical Engineering.
0 – 4 Years
As part of the Product Advantage team the technical support engineer is responsible for providing technical and user support via phone, e-mail, and web-portal for Bentley’s users. This is a hands-on position that will interface with our users as well as our development, professional services, and sales departments. The position is responsible for problem analysis, documentation, resolution and escalation involving Bentley’s supported products. There will also be a requirement to provide remote and onsite training as well as consultancy services to our users.
- Answering user questions over the phone, email and web portal.
- Contribute to software testing from time to time.
- Ability to analyze complex technical problems.
- Technology savvy.
- Tactful and patient with users.
- Excellent English communication skills required.
- Ability to convey complex technical details coherently.
- Knowledge of MicroStation or AutoCAD or other Bentley Plant applications (AutoPlant & OpenPlant) is an asset.
- Fundamental Knowledge of Database (SQL Server or Oracle) is an asset.
- Must be decisive, self-motivated and proactive, possessing strong desire to learn.
- Ability to resolve application problems via telephone support.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, Should participate & contribute in writing blogs, wiki’s, Tech articles on company’s portal.
- Support and interact with other members of a team environment.