Engineering Services Division of Bharat Electronics Ltd (BEL)., a Navaratna Company and India’s premier professional electronics company requires the following personnel for a period of two years (extendable for a maximum of two more years based on project requirement & performance of the individual) for the execution of various prestigious projects.
BEL Recruitment 2020 for Project Engineers.
No of Vacancies
- Project Engineer-I – 37 Posts
- Trainee Engineer* Post Code: SD-TE – 54 Posts
- Project Engineer** Post Code: SD-PE – 54 Posts
Upper age limit as on 01.09.2020.
- Full time BE/B.Tech in the above-mentioned Engineering disciplines with First Class for General, EWS & OBC candidates. Pass Class for SC/ST/PwD Candidates.
- Candidates must possess all years/semesters mark sheets and degree certificates. (In case of CGPA grading, a Conversion certificate to substantiate the claim shall be attached with the application form. Applications without the conversion certificate will be rejected.)
Experience required in BEL
i. Candidate applying for Project Engineer should possess the requisite number of years and hands-on Post
Qualification Experience (PQE) as mentioned at (I)Qualification & Experience, column(4).
ii. The cut of date for deciding the maximum permissible experience (Post-Qualification Experience) shall be
01.09.2020. In order to compute post-qualification work experience the period of work experience starting from the month immediately succeeding the month of the final examination in which the candidate acquires the essential qualification shall be considered.
iii. Teaching experience or/and training acquired will not be considered as relevant experience.
iv. Candidates possessing Industrial experience only need to apply.
v. Candidate should possess Experience certificates/Documents issued by the previous and present employer clearly indicating the period of employment and post held.
vi. Candidates are required to enclose a separate write up describing the relevant post qualification experience gained/held by them.
Pay and Allowance
An amount of Rs. 10,000/- per year will be paid towards expenses like medical insurance premium, attire allowance, stitching charges, footwear allowances, etc.
Project Engineers proceeding on Movement Order will be eligible for entitled for TA/DA, Hotel accommodation as per the rules of the company.
The last date to submit online applications is 27.09.2020.