Last Updated on October 19, 2020 by Admin
BECIL has played a vital role in generating employment for youth by starting a new vertical of
outsourcing in the last couple of years. BECIL has been providing technical as well as non-technical
manpower to the various Government organizations all over India by following prescribed recruitment
procedures. Kindly check the detailed notification apply for the BECIL Recruitment 2020 for skilled and unskilled manpower.
Top Courses For You;
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management Online Courses For 2020 and Beyond
- Important Engineering Books and Construction Courses [October 2020 Updated]
- Artificial Intelligence Online Course Bundle For 2020
- Autodesk Revit BIM Software Online Tutorials and Courses
BECIL has deployed thousands of employees and professionals in the field of Governance & IT, HR,
Finance, Marketing, etc, Technicians, Engineers, Technical Assistants, Programmers, Advisors,
Consultants, Data Entry Operators, MTS, Peons, Messengers, Unskilled, Semi-skilled and Skilled
manpower etc. to several Government offices as per their requirement and maintains a database of
the potential candidates.
Urgent Placement in BECIL after Training of 1500 approx. Skilled and Unskilled Contractual Manpower
Advt. No.: BECIL/Job-Training /Advt.2020/05
You might be interested In;
- Mostly Asked Mechanical Engineering Interview Questions and Answers
- Civil Engineering Interview Questions and Answers PDF eBOOK
- A Step-By-Step Guide To Optimize Your LinkedIn Profile In 2020
- Effective Job Search Strategies for Engineers
Training Program by BECIL
BECIL has organized and successfully completed the following Training Programmes:
1. Training Course for CATV Installation Technicians on Digital Wireline Broadcasting
2. Training Course for AV Installation Level 1 – System Fabrication
3. Training Course for AV Installation Skill Day
4. Training program under PMKVY for Cable Operators and Cable Operators Technician.
The need for a Training Program in the field of Electricity and Power sector
During the recruitment process, it has been observed that many candidates have good expertise and
technical knowledge of electrical work, however, they do not have any documentary proof which can
certify their knowledge and expertise.
There are many unskilled candidates, having basic education
(8th pass) and practical knowledge of electrical work, but due to lack of any certification of their
knowledge, they could not be hired for the job.
Keeping in view of generating the employment for skilled and unskilled youth of our Society, BECIL
is going to start training for skilled & unskilled Manpower in the field of Electricity/Power Sector
covering the Operation/Maintenance of 33/11 KV sub-stations and LT/HT distribution lines.
Therefore, BECIL has come up with a golden opportunity to provide the candidates with a Certified Job
Oriented Skill Development Training.
BECIL is also following Grading Metrics for Accreditation Standards with respect of Class and Laboratory area and their capacity, Placement/Entrepreneurship Counselling Cell and Health and Safety facilities e.g. First Aid Kit and fire fighting equipment, etc.
You Can Also Read;
- Top Mechanical Engineering Online Courses For 2020
- What Is Microsoft Project? MS Project Online Tutorials and Courses
- Environment, Health and Safety (EHS or HSE) | Career Opportunities and Courses
- Data Science for Construction, Architecture, and Engineering | Free Online Course
ITI Certificate in Electrical Trade or Wireman as recognized by NCVT or SCVT or higher technical
degree diploma in engineering, TG-2, And or with shall possess Overhead Certificate for Electrical Safety. With at least two years’ experience in electricals.
- Date of Opening of Registration is 05.10.2010
- The date of Closing of Registration is 20.10.2020
- Date of Merit Test/Interaction/Documents Verification From 05.10.2020 to till vacancy available
Place of Test/Documents verification
NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh, India