Last Updated on
Bechtel is trusted engineering, construction and project management partner to industry and government. Bechtel India Recruitment 2020 notification for the position of Mechanical – Lead Engineer. Apply online for Bechtel India jobs 2019 for the post in Haryana. All the details for Bechtel India Recruitment 2019-20 are given below,
Bechtel India Recruitment 2020 for Mechanical – Lead Engineer
Requisition ID: 227140
Degree in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited college or university.
Bechtel India Jobs 2020 job Description
The Mechanical Engineer will report to the PM / APM / PEM / APE / Function (as per the organogram) and duties will include the following:
- Review of Process package for completeness
- Review of a Contract document
- Review of deliverables of Process Package
- Review of deliverables by the Mechanical team
- Supervision / Guidance to the Mechanical team
- Develop/assist in documentation for progress reporting, tracking mechanism for team deliverables
- Ensuring quality for the deliverables/work done by the team.
- Managing cost and schedule for the assigned activities
- Support project/proposal activities
- Implement / Capture Lesson Learnt. Active pursue of Value Engineering, design and cost optimization program
- Keeping track and resolving Vendor/Site queries. Managing interaction with Inspection Agencies, Expeditors, other agencies for delivery of Equipment / Packages
- Providing Inputs/Review for Progress reporting
- Handling team issues. Performance evaluation and development of the team members
- Interaction with Global office / Home office (abroad), execute work on workshare mode
- Supporting the project through construction and commissioning phases
- Experience in detailed engineering for working on EPC/EPCM, FEED and other modes of project execution
Bechtel India Jobs 2020
- Plan and conduct independent work using sound judgment in the evaluation, selection, application and adaptation of engineering techniques, procedures and criteria.
- Ensure project/proposal activities are carried with sound engineering practices and of desired quality within schedule and cost.
- Work for different Bechtel GBUs, as per the business requirements
- Coordinate technical issues with other departments on projects including constructability requirements and reviews.
- Review and develop standard documentation for use on projects
- Training of Engineers
- Travel to support activities at construction sites, supplier’s works or in other engineering offices (international travel also).
Bechtel Jobs required Special Capabilities
- Mechanical design/selection/engineering of Static / Rotary Equipment, Packages for Oil & Gas, Refinery and Petrochemical plants. High proficiency in one with moderate proficiency in others is acceptable.
- Conceptual/basic, detail engineering.
- Knowledge of different Process Licenser specific design requirements and construction features.
- Ability to supervise for optimization for size and design and overall configuration.
- Drawing overall scope of work and supply, package boundaries, interfaces, inputs from/to Contractors, Package supplier documentation. Aware of the scope of other Engineering disciplines.
- Ability to quickly provide data for carrying out preliminary detailing/estimation by Mechanical and other Engineering disciplines.
- Understand the unique features of various Process units, OSBL (U&O).
- Knowledge of industry / regulatory codes and standards.
- Familiarity with HAZOP, SIL reviews, model reviews.
- Troubleshooting, resolution of Client and site queries.
- Engineering work planning and schedules, related construction practices.
- Knowledge & assessment of Supplier’s capabilities.
- Ability to coordinate work with other engineering disciplines and other stakeholders including other offices.
- Broad working knowledge of the principles and practices of executing large projects.
- Good oral, as well as written communication skills, are essential.
Bechtel India Recruitment 2020 notification