Bechtel is a trusted engineering, construction and project management partner to industry and government. Bechtel India Recruitment 2019 notification for Civil Engineering jobs for the position of Runaway Engineer. Bechtel India Job Recruitment online Notification published for the post of Runway Engineer for Bechtel India Recruitment 2019. All the details have been provided for Bechtel India Recruitment given below –
Bechtel India Recruitment 2019 for Runway Engineer.
BE/B.Tech – Civil Engineer
Bechtel India Jobs 2019
Here Are the details for the Bechtel India recruitment 2019 –
Plans and conducts independent work within a global business unit requiring judgment in the evaluation, selection, application and adaptation of engineering techniques, procedures and criteria for an Airport runway design, taxiway and support facilities. Supports project proposal activities, FEED, Engineering and Construction phase of the project. Devises new approaches to solving problems.
. Supervision Received
- Performs most assignments independently with instructions as to the general results expected. Receives technical guidance from Engineering Specialists or Supervisors on unusual or complex problems and supervisory approval on proposed project plans.
B. Supervision Exercised
- Provides technical direction and assigns work to subordinate engineers, designers, drafters, technicians and others who assist in performing specific assignments.
- Independently contacts vendor’s representatives and project field personnel to gather or give information. Contacts client counterparts as directed.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Plans, schedules, conducts, and coordinates detailed phases of engineering work for a global business unit usually in one discipline in a project or staff group. Performs work that involves conventional engineering practice but may include complex features such as resolving conflicting design requirements, unsuitability of conventional materials and/or difficult coordination requirements.
- Performs work using Bechtel Standard Application Programs (BSAPs) and appropriate 2-D and 3-D computer aided design and computer aided engineering (CAD and CAE) tools.
- Plans, coordinates or prepares equipment or work specifications, bid evaluations and award recommendations for equipment.
- Coordinates engineering efforts in assigned areas between specialty and other engineering groups or disciplines, with the client, suppliers, and contractors and between other groups.
- When delegated, assumes a lead technical role over other engineers or project subgroups for completing specific tasks.
- Assists in on-the-job-training of assigned personnel and provides input for their performance evaluations.
- Prepares letters to vendors and clients.
- Reviews bid analyses and makes recommendation.
- Prepares or assists in preparation of conceptual studies, designs, reports or proposals.
- Performs or assists in the performance of problem analysis and original design.
- Prepares and/or assists in the preparation of cost estimates, quantity take-offs and staffing requirements for proposals, forecasts and change orders.
- Reviews and checks work of subordinate engineers.
- Supports the creation of a work environment that fosters openness, trust, communication, teamwork, empowerment, innovation, and satisfaction.