Last Updated on
Bechtel India is a trusted engineering, construction and project management partner to industry and government. Bechtel India Recruitment notification for the position of Highway Designer. Bechtel India careers For the Highway Designer Announced in Gurugram. All the details for Bechtel India Careers given Below –
Bechtel India Recruitment 2019 for Highway Designer.
Diploma, BE/B.Tech – Civil
Bechtel Careers In India 2019
Here are the roles and responsibilities for Bechtel India Recruitment 2019 –
- Plan, schedule, conduct and coordinate self-perform CADD work during all phases of the projects
- Lead a team of designers and provide supervision, technical direction, assign work to and review/check work of subordinate designers, drafters, technicians and others who assist in performing specific assignments.
- Support Lead Highway Engineer in planning and implementing a program to develop self-perform engineering capabilities and resources
- Assist in the preparation of the Project set-up folders and adherence to the appropriate CAD standards related to preparation of 3d model, drawings and accuracy of associated data
- Participate in the preparation of cost estimates, quantity take-offs
- Participate in the preparation of conceptual studies, designs, reports, proposals, design criteria & specifications
- Oversee and/or participate in the process for technical reviews of contractors, shop drawings, product data, material samples, etc.
- Deliver project adhering to quality norms, timescale and budget.
Job Duties For Bechtel India
- Thorough knowledge of discipline CADD techniques of modeling and drawing
- Understanding of Engineering Department CADD Procedures. Broad knowledge of the CADD application to plant constructability
- Able to check, amend and develop drawings using CAD software. (i.e. MicroStation, AutoCAD).
- Performs work that involves conventional engineering practice but may include complex features such as resolving conflicting design requirements, unsuitability of conventional materials and/or difficult coordination requirements.
- Understanding of the roles played by other disciplines like civil works, Hydrology, Traffic and Highway Design, Geotech and Construction etc.
- Ability to work independently and be sensitive to environmental and social considerations associated with large scale motorway / highway projects.
- Skill in oral and written communication and writing technical reports.
Bechtel India Notification