Bechtel India is a trusted engineering, construction and project management partner to industry and government. Bechtel India Recruitment 2019 notification for the position of Chief Engineer. Apply online for the Bechtel India Jobs 2019 for the post in Vadodara. All the Details for Bechtel India Recruitment 2019 are given Below,
Bechtel India Recruitment 2019 For Chief Engineer
BE/B.Tech, Masters in Civil
Bechtel India Jobs 2019
here are the roles and responsibilities for Bechtel india recruitment 2019
- Providing and maintaining engineering resources.
- Performance review, Counselling and development, Budgeting and salary planning.
- Identifying training needs and overall supervision of Discipline performance and Quality of work.
- Approving critical documents identified in the project.
- Providing technical guidance and maintaining discipline work processes.
- Facilitating implementation of corporate and Global Business Unit initiatives such as data-centric execution, cost competitiveness and innovation.
- Development and management of Structural Specifications, Design Manuals, Design Criteria and Standard drawings
- Reviews and assists in preparation of conceptual studies, designs, reports or proposals, budget and schedules for projects of varying complexity.
- Supports the creation of a work environment that fosters openness, trust, communication, teamwork, empowerment, innovation, and satisfaction.
- Possess a broad understanding of the major design engineering deliverables. Has knowledge of various staged of project cycle like Proposal, FEED, detail engineering.
- Develop Plans, schedules, conducts and coordinates detailed phases of engineering work in a project or staff group. Performs work that involves conventional engineering practice but may include complex features such as resolving conflicting design requirements, unsuitability of conventional materials and/or difficult coordination requirements.
- Had performed work using Standard Application Programs and appropriate computer aided design and computer aided engineering (CAD and CAE) tools.
- Coordinates engineering effort in assigned areas between specialty and other engineering groups or disciplines, with the client, suppliers, and contractors and between other groups.
- Understanding of engineering planning and control methods including computerized methods.
- Understanding of the roles played by other departments on projects including basic construction practices and the economics involved.
- Understanding of industry or regulatory codes and standards and design criteria pertinent to the engineering discipline.
- Experience in providing technical support to Construction and disposing queries and review of submittals
Bechtel India Recruitment 2019 Notification