Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2020 is looking for qualified and experienced Indian Nationals to man key roles in the Officers’ Cadre (Group B) in the pay scale of Rs. – 21750 – 65000 as per details given below
Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd, a Mini Ratna I Public Sector Company under the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas, is a professionally managed, multi-location, diversified conglomerate having a presence in manufacturing as well as services sectors, with a consistent track record of growth and profitability. High standards of customer service, innovative outlook, and dedicated human resources have enabled the Organization to achieve a leadership position in many of its businesses.
Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2020 for Junior Officer.
- Junior Officer [Stores]
- Junior Officer [Site Operations]
- Junior Officer [Operations]
- Junior Officer [Accounts & Finance]
- Junior Officer [Technical Services]
- Junior Officer [Electrical]
- Junior Officer [Warehouse Operations]
- Junior Officer [HR]
- Junior Officer [IT]
- Minimum Qualification (only AICTE/ UGC/ Central Govt./ State Govt. approved Institutes/ Universities).
- Diploma (Undergraduate –Engineering) – Chemical
- Graduate (Any Discipline)
- Bachelor in Commerce
- Diploma (Undergraduate – Engineering) – Chemical / Leather Technology OR B.Sc. (Chemistry)
- Diploma (Undergraduate – Engineering) – Electrical with Electrical “C” License
Only Indian Nationals, aged 18 years and above, are eligible to apply.
Place of Posting
The indicative place of posting has been mentioned against each position. However, the candidates may be placed at any of the locations in India or abroad where the Company or its Joint Ventures has its operations and the decision on the matter shall be made at the time of joining at the sole discretion of the Company depending on the exigencies of work.
The Company reserves the right to create a panel through empanelment of candidates if more than one candidate is found suitable and offer employment opportunity to such empaneled candidate in future in a similar role at a same or different location. However, the panel shall remain confidential and no communication/ queries in this regard shall be entertained and/ or responded to.
The last date for submission of applications is 17th August 2020. Any communication as regards the extension of the last date of application shall be published on the Company’s website only.