Last Updated on September 16, 2020 by Admin
In Anna University Recruitment 2020, applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the temporary posts of Junior Research Fellows (JRF) and Technical Assistants (TA) to be engaged in various projects under RUSA at Anna University.
Anna University Recruitment 2020 for Research Fellows (JRF) and Technical Assistance (TA).
Advt. No.: 6138/RUSA2.0/PD3/2020
No Of Posts
34 Post Vacancies.
Post details with Postcode and Project Name.
- B.E / B.Tech. and M.E / M.Tech.in Electrical and Electronics Engineering / M.E in Power Systems and
Drives / Electrical Drives and Control
- ME/MTech. in High Voltage Engineering.
- ME/MTech / MS in Embedded System technologies/Control and Instrumentation/ Power Electronics &Drives/Applied Electronics.
- M.E. in Computer Science Engineering or M.E. in Embedded System Technologies.
- ME/MTech in Power systems, Power Electronics, Control & Instrumentation
- M.E./M.Tech. in Internal Combustion Engineering / Thermal Engineering /Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineering /Energy Engineering with B.E in Mechanical Engineering.
- M.E. /M.Tech.Engineering Design /Manufacturing / Metallurgy with B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical / Production / Manufacture.
- M.E/M.Tech in Engineering Design/Production/Manufacturing / CIM / CAD / IC Engines / Automobile Engg
- M.E/ M.Tech in Energy Engineering / Solar Energy /Mechanical Engineering
Junior Research Fellow (JRF): Rs. 32500/month (inclusive of HRA)
Technical Assistant (TA): Rs. 20000/month(inclusive of HRA)
1. GATE/NET qualified candidates will be given preference and considered for JRF. If
suitable candidates are not found in the GATE/NET category, Non-GATE/Non NET candidate
will be considered for the suitable post and the salary will be fixed accordingly as per the CTDT
norms of Anna University.
2. Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
3. The position is purely temporary for 6 months and maybe extended based on the performance.
4. A separate Application should be sent for each post if required to apply for more than one post.
5. Any claim with regard to qualification & experience should have the necessary certificates.
How to Apply
Interested candidates possessing qualification & experience as mentioned in Annexure-I may send their filled-in application form (as per Annexure-II) to Coordinator, RUSA Project, Planning and Development Section, Anna University, Chennai -25
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org along with self-attested photocopies of educational qualifications, date of birth certificate, any other experience certificates, Mark sheets, evidence of any other academic credentials on or before 18.09.2020. Kindly mention in the subject as “Application for the post of JRF / TA – RUSA2.0 / AU” “Post code_________”.