Last Updated on
AECOM is an American multinational engineering firm. AECOM has approximately 87,000 employees, and is number 157 on the 2019 Fortune 500 list. Aecom Recruitment announced Notification for the Position of Civil Engineer.Apply Online for the Aecom Jobs 2019 for the Post in Dhubri. All the Details for Aecom Recruitment 2019 are given Below,
Aecom Recruitment For Civil Engineer
BE/B.Tech – Civil
Aecom Jobs 2019
Here are the Roles and Responsibilities for Aecom Recruitment 2019
- Review the FS and assess building plan for Operation & Maintenance for detailed engineering, including the geotechnical data. the applied design codes, location of the facility/building, and requirements of the spaces for the building/facility
- Develop a program of site investigation for building/facility works.
- Confirm with IVIMRDA all design conditions including design code, requirements of building/facility design
- Conduct the full basic design, mainly room arrangement, necessary equipment and facilities, materials to be used before the detailed design for the Client’s approval
- Conduct the detailed design of the building/facility for Operation & Maintenance based on the approved basic design
- Provide guidance to the CAD operator for preparation of the drawings and check the drawing prepared by the CAD operator.
- Review and check the bill of quantities prepared by local Architect
- Prepare the appropriate technical specifications as a part of the bid documents for building structures/facility equipment, including miscellaneous facilities.
- Assist the Procurement Specialist to prepare the PQ conditions and technical criteria to evaluate the bid documents submitted by the bidder
- Prepare the answers to inquiries from the bidder during the Tender Assistance Period, and evaluate the technical part of the bid documents together with TL, Procurement Specialist and ITS specialist and O&M specialist
- Review the method statement of building construction submitted by the contractor and provide comments or give no-objection.
- Review and Check the quality of the Works at site, inspection sheets prepared by the inspector, and work schedule and provide necessary instruction/comments, if an
- Check the interim payment claim from the contractor to support the Quantity Surveyor.
- Provide draft variation order in building works when necessary of the design change.
- Support the Claim specialist to analyze the claims for cost increase or time extension from the contractor
- Support the Team Leader to issue the Taking over certificate and completion certificate in terms of building works
- Participate in the meeting with relevant authorities/the client/contractor when required.
- Provide a part of the reports to be submitted to the Client in terms of the building works.
- Ensure full and detailed permanent site records, which will include site correspondence, survey data, quality acceptance data, site diaries, measurement and certification, minutes of meetings, and records of all other contractually relevant matters.
- Check the as-built drawings submitted by the contractor.
- Enforce ethics and compliance policy including Third Party payment, Sub-consultancy engagement process and Gift and Entertainment policy
Aecom Recruitment 2019 Notification