Last Updated on
When you join AECOM Job, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future. Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. AECOM Recruitment 2020 for Site Inspector (Civil) B.E/B.Tech(Civil).
AECOM Recruitment 2020 for Site Inspector (Civil)
Requisition/Vacancy No. 234559BR
AECOM Job Description
Construction Supervision of Piling, Precast, and Civil infrastructure works.
- Inspecting site conditions prior to the start of construction activities.
- Inspecting the construction of temporary and permanent works to ensure compliance with the Contract Documents and approved shop drawings and submittals.
- Observes work in progress to ensure that procedures are followed and materials used confirm to specifications.
- Preparing daily logs and reports. Maintain records of inspections made, tests performed, work executed, etc. Performing all work in accordance with the Contract Administration Procedures Manual.
- Reviewing materials delivered to the site for conformance with approved samples, materials and equipment, and report findings.
- Review the drawings and raise RFI.
- Checking that materials delivered to the site are properly stored and report discrepancies.
- Takes samples of various materials tests and calls for testing as required.
- Observing site safety practices and the progress of the work. Reporting any concerns. Ensures that proper safety procedures are followed in co-operation with the Health & Safety Engineer.
- Assisting with the inspection of completed works. Helping prepare punch lists. Monitoring the start-up, testing, commissioning and handover of the works.
- Demonstrates continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide a quality streamline service.
- Photographs and documents the daily progress of works.
- Perform all other duties given by the direct manager.
- Provide assistance to ARE /RE.
4 to 8 years of work experience
India – Karnataka, Karwar