Last Updated on
Engineers India Limited (EIL) is a Navratna public-sector undertaking of the Government of India under the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas. It was set up in 1965 to provide engineering and related technical services for petroleum refineries and other industrial projects. EIL Job Recruitment 2019 announced notification to hire candidates for the position of Executive.
EIL Job Recruitment 2019 For Executive
Total No. Of Vacancies – 28 Posts
4 – 12 years
Last Date To Apply
- Having experience in stress analysis of critical piping systems in refinery or Petrochemicals or power plant as per codes, standards, practices etc. Thorough knowledge and hands-on experience in carrying out static, dynamic, slug flow, seismic and wind analysis of piping systems having a high temperature and larger pipe sizes using CAESAR-II, selection of pipe supports, design of special pipe supports, preparation of stress analysis reports etc
- Post qualification experience in Project Planning, Scheduling & Monitoring of large Petroleum Refineries, Petrochemicals, Energy, Metallurgical or Cross Country Pipeline Projects. Candidate should be well conversant with computer software like MS-Word, Excel & Power Point & should have good communication skill and thorough knowledge of CPM/PERT techniques using Primavera, MSProject etc. Exposure to Risk Analysis software, Bulk Material Control at sites and Capital Cost Estimation & Control shall be given preference
a) Latest Passport size colour photograph in .jpg/.jpeg format of not more than 75 KB size
b) Signature in .jpg/.jpeg format of not more than 25 KB size
c) All qualifying degree certificates, all years/semester marksheets and experience certificates of not more than 900 KB each in .jpg/.jpeg/.pdf format
d) Disability certificate (PwD), if applicable, of not more than 500 KB each in .jpg/.jpeg/.pdf format
e) Caste certificate (SC/ST/OBC- Non Creamy Layer), EWS (Economically weaker section) certificate, if applicable, of not more than 500 KB each in .jpg/.jpeg/.pdf format
- Copy of the online application is not to be sent by post. The print out of application should be retained by candidate & four copies of the application is required to be submitted at the time of interview.Those short listed for interview shall be intimated through e-mail. In the absence of any of the documents mentioned below, the candidate will not be allowed to appear for interview and in that case, no travel expenses shall be reimbursed. They are required to bring the following original certificates
- Only those who meet the prescribed eligibility criteria need apply. If at any stage, it is found that the candidate does not meet the prescribed eligibility criteria, he/she will be disqualified. EIL reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason.
- Outstation Candidates called for interview for the post of Executive Gr.-I, II & III shall be entitled for to & fro rail fare limited to II AC sleeper rail fare, from the mailing address mentioned in the on-line application form to the venue of interview by the shortest route as per rules. Candidates providing mailing address of a country other than India, in the application form, will be reimbursed to and fro rail fare, as per entitlement mentioned above, from the port of arrival in India to the venue of interview by the shortest route as per rules. The candidate will be required to fill in the Travelling Allowance (TA) form at the interview Center and submit proof for travel undertaken.
How To Apply
Online submission of application will be permitted on the website between 0000 hrs on 06/09/2019 till 2359 hrs on 23.09.2019.The e-mail address specified in the application should be valid/ functional for at least 24 months from the date of the submission of application. Intimation for interview shall be sent by email. Kindly ensure that your email is valid and operational.