Last Updated on
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission was formed when the state of Andhra Pradesh formed on 1 November 1956. Earlier, the commission was known as the Andhra Service Commission which is based on the regulations of Madras Public Service Commission.
Recruitment Name: Vijayawada Notification No.15/2019, Dt.21/02/2019 Various Non-Gazetted Posts Limited Recruitment / General Recruitment
Recruitment Organisation: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
Application dates: 28/03/2019 to 17/04/2019
Last date to apply: 16/04/2019 is the last date for payment of fee up to 11:59 midnight
Number of Vacancies: 22
1. Technical Assistant (Geophysics) in A.P. Ground Water Sub-Service – 08 Posts
2. Technical Assistants (Hydrogeology) in A.P. Ground Water Sub-Service -01 Posts
3. Technical Assistant in A.P. Mines and Geology Sub-Service- 08 Posts
4. Deputy Inspector of Survey in A.P. Survey and Land Records Sub Service- 01 Posts
5. Technical Assistants in A.P. Archaeology & Museums Sub-Service -03 Posts
6. Welfare Organiser in A.P. Sainik Welfare Sub-Service- 01 Posts
See the advertisement for detailed education qualifications.
- He / She is of sound health, active habits and free from any bodily defect or infirmity rendering him unfit for such service:
- His / Her character and antecedents are such as to qualify him for such service:
- He /She possesses the academic and other qualifications prescribed for the post: and
- He/ She is a citizen of India: Provided that no candidate other than a citizen of India may be appointed except with the previous sanction of the State Government and except in accordance with such conditions and restrictions as they may be laid down. Such the sanction shall not be accorded unless the State Government are satisfied that a sufficient number of citizens of India, who are qualified and suitable are not available.
The selection of candidates for appointment to the posts shall be based on the merit in the computer-based examination.
How to Apply
1. The Applicant has to Login in the Commission’s website with the User Name (OTPR ID) and the Password set by Candidate. After Login, the Applicant has to click on the “Online Application Submission” present in the bottom right corner of the Commission’s website.
2. The proforma application will be available on Commission’s Website (https://psc.ap.gov.in) 28/03/2019 to 17/04/2019 (Note:16/04/2019 is the last date for payment of fee up to 11:59 midnight).