Last Updated on April 22, 2019 by Admin
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd (NPCIL) has announced A notification for the recruitment of 200 Executive Trainee vacancies. The candidates who completed B.Tech/B.E, B.Sc, M.E/M. Tech kindly apply online on the company’s website. Kindly read the Notification, check the eligibility criteria and pply Online.
NPCIL Recruitment for Executive Trainees-2019
Total no. of posts – 200 posts
Post Name: Executive Trainee
Civil Engineer – 40 Vacancies
Mechanical Engineer – 83 Vacancies
Electrical Engineer – 85 Vacancies
Chemical Engineer – 13 Vacancies
Electronics Engineer – 14 Vacancies
Instrumentation Engineer – 05 Vacancies
Mumbai, New Delhi, Chennai, Bengaluru|Bangalore
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 09-04-2019 from 10:00 hrs
- Last Date to Apply Online: 23-04-2019 till 16:30 hrs
Age Limit (as on 23-04-2019)
- Upper Age Limit for General/ EWS: 26 Years
- Upper Age Limit for OBC: 29 Years
- Upper Age Limit for SC/ ST: 31 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
B.Tech/B.E, B.Sc, M.E/M.Tech
- BE/B Tech/B Sc (Engineering)/5 year Integrated M Tech with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in one of the 6 engineering disciplines mentioned in the Table below from a recognized University/Deemed University or Institute recognized by AICTE/UGC. Applicants must have a valid GATE2017 or GATE-2018 or GATE-2019 Score in the same engineering discipline as the qualifying degree discipline. A minimum of 60% marks means the marks as per the ordinances of the respective university.
- Candidates who have done 5 years integrated course leading to ME/ M.Tech with a minimum of 60% marks in the relevant discipline may also apply subject to fulfilling other laid down criteria.