Last Updated on
Institute for Plasma Research is an autonomous R & D organization under the authority of Department of Atomic Energy (DAE), Government of India situated near west banks of river Sabarmati in Gujarat, India. This institute is largely involved in theoretical and experimental studies in plasma science including basic plasma physics, magnetically confined hot plasmas and plasma technologies for industrial application. IPR Job Recruitment 2019 notification to hire candidates for the position of Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice.
IPR Job Recruitment 2019 For Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice.
Total No. Of Vacancies – 18 Posts
Last Date to Apply
Post Details –
Period of Training The duration of the apprenticeship is one year for all apprentices. The Institute shall have no obligation to give regular employment to apprentices. The apprentices shall have no right to claim regular employment from Institute on the basis of this apprenticeship at any point of time.
1. Candidates should have passed Degree / Diploma with I stClass in respective branch / subject either year 2018 or 2019.
2. Candidates who have passed Degree / Diploma in 2017 or before are not eligible to apply.
3. Those who have already attended the apprenticeship training elsewhere will not be considered.
4. Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter grade is awarded; equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the online application form as per norms adopted by the University/Institute. Candidates would be required to produce CGPA to Percentage conversion formula of their Institute/University at the time of document verification.
5. Selection will be purely on merit basis. Any form of canvassing will result in cancellation of candidature.
6. No TA/DA will be paid for attending physical verification of documents or at the time of commencement of the apprenticeship.
How To Apply
Interested candidates are requested to enroll themselves on MHRD NATS Portal