Last Updated on
Certification Engineers International Ltd. (CEIL) wish to conduct walk-in interviews of Experienced Engineers (in various disciplines as below) having experience in Third Party Inspection of Oil & Gas cross country pipelines, Vendor shop inspections, Inspection of heavy structures like bridges, ROBs, Offshore, Infrastructure jobs involving roads, bridges, buildings, STP, WTP etc. for engagement purely on Contract basis.
CEIL Walk-in Interviews for the post of QA/QC Engineer and Safety Officer/Engineer
Advertisement No. : CEIL/HR&A/Advt./2019-20/008
Qualification Details –
- QA/QC- Inspection Engineer:
Engineering in Mechanical(Mech.) /Civil/ E&I (Electrical/Electronics/Electronics & Telecommunication/Instrumentation) discipline from a recognized University/Institute.
- Safety Officer/Engineer:
Any graduate with Degree or Diploma in Industrial Safety
List of Designation –
- Inspection Engineer-Gr.-I (QA/QC)
- Inspection Engineer-Gr.-II (QA/QC)
- Inspection Engineer-Gr.III (QA/QC)
- Safety Officer/Engineer-Gr.-II
- Safety Officer/ Engineer-Gr.-III
Vacancies Details –
Walk-in Interview Details –
How to apply –
1) Candidates Fulfilling the Qualification and experience Criteria may bring their CV’s duly filled (5 copies) in the Approved ProForma (Annexure A) along with the relevant document.
2) Only those who meet the prescribed eligibility criteria need to appear in the interview. If at any stage, it is found that the candidate does not meet the prescribed eligibility criteria, he/she will be disqualified. CEIL reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason.
3) Completed Applications as per format (Annexure-A) along with self-attested certificates pertaining to Educational Qualification (Incl. mark sheet in support of 50% marks secured), Professional Qualification, Date of Birth bearing 10th mark sheet/pass certificate or birth certificate, Caste Certificate and Post Qualification Experience should be brought at the time of interview.
4) Walk-in Interviews will be held at New Delhi, Chennai, Mumbai, Vadodara, Jaipur, Kolkata