Last Updated on
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) was incorporated in 1964 under the Indian Companies Act, 1956. BHEL, a Schedule- ‘A’ CPSE, is today the largest engineering enterprise of its kind in India.
BHEL caters to the needs of core sectors like Power, Transmission, Industry, Transportation (including Railways), Defence, Water and various industries like Petrochemicals, Petroleum, Steel, Cement, Fertilizers, etc. It has 17 Manufacturing plants, 8 Service centers, and 4 Power Sector regional centers besides a large number of regional offices and project sites spread all over India.
BHEL offers a challenging and rewarding career to young and dynamic graduates in the disciplines of Mechanical, Electrical, Civil & Chemical Engineering and HR & Finance Professionals to contribute towards Nation building in the fields of Power, Industry, Transmission, Renewable Energy, Transportation, Energy Storage, Defence & Aerospace, Oil & Gas and Water.
Bhel Recruitment 2019 For Engineer/Executive Trainee Recruitment In Bhel
Total no. of posts – 145 posts
1. Mechanical – 40
2. Electrical -30
3. Civil – 20
4. Chemical – 10
5. Finance- 25
6. HR – 20
Age limit – 21 -29 years
Location – Across India
Last date to apply – 06-05-2019
1. EngineerTrainee in(Mechanical/Electrical/Civil/Chemical)
Full-Time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology or Five years integrated Master’s degree or Dual Degree programme in Engineering or Technology in the disciplines of Mechanical or Electrical or Civil or Chemical Engineering from a recognized Indian University/Institute*
2. Executive Trainee in (HR)
Full time regular Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Indian University* with at least 60% marks in aggregate in all years With Two years full-time regular Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Human Resource Management/ Personnel Management and Industrial Relations/ Social Work/ Business Administration with specialization in Personnel Management or Labour Welfare or HRM from a recognized Indian University/ Institute** with minimum 55% marks in aggregate of all years/semesters
3. Executive Trainee in (Finance)
Full-time regular Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Indian University* With Qualified Chartered or Cost and Works Accountants from recognized Institutions in India
- Candidates interested in joining BHEL as Engineer/Executive Trainee will have to appear for a Computer Based Examination.
- Based on the Examination Marks and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted for Interview in order of merit in the ratio of 1:7 to the number of vacancies in each discipline and Category.
- Physically Challenged candidates will be accorded up to 25% relaxation below the cut-off marks in their respective categories for being shortlisted for interview.
- For shortlisting as per 1:7 ratio, initially, all UR candidates of each discipline of Engineering/HR/Finance along with such reserved category (i.e. EWS, OBC, SC, ST)
- candidates of that discipline, who do not avail any relaxation, will be grouped together and then arranged in descending order of merit of their Examination marks (marks out of 100) and candidates shall be called for interview in the ratio of 1:7 in UR category.
- After this, candidates belonging to EWS/OBC/SC/ST categories, who are not shortlisted for an interview under UR category shall be regrouped with their respective categories for further
- consideration and candidates will be called for interview in the prescribed ratio of 1:7 in their respective categories
- All the candidates obtaining the same cut-off marks in respective groups shall also be called for interviews.
- The final merit list shall be prepared on the basis of 75% weight age to Examination Score & 25% weight to Interview Stage.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 16-04-2019 at 10:00 PM
Closing Date to Apply Online: 06-05-2019 at 11:45 PM
Last Date for On-line payment of Fees: 08-05-2019 at 06:00 PM
Date of Examination: 25 & 26-05-2019