Last Updated on
Engineering Services –Site Project Manager OYO Hotels
- Overall requirement –
Custodian for all major or minor project (Civil / MEP / Finishing) work to be carried out at property level. Responsible for concept drawing, project management, vendor selection, technical and commercial evaluation.
- Technical skills –
- Possess knowledge about hotel / café / commercial / retail infrastructure design, project execution and maintenance,
- Sound knowledge of designing, civil and MEP work for carrying site execution.,
- Possess knowledge and experience of working on project environment,
- Sound knowledge of building infrastructure, vendor identification, and negotiation.
- Pre-live audit skills –
- Possess enough knowledge to carry out pre-live inspection of facilities and raising snag list
- Understanding of the statutory documentation required to make a property live
- Expertise in managing PMC during property launch
- Vendor onboarding and management –
- Identification and developing vendors for all project and maintenance related works.
- Performance monitoring of vendors to ensure SLA adherence.
- Evaluate quotations submitted by vendors for various works to optimized costs.
- Cost Optimization –
Work with the central team to optimize design, procurement and construction involving -civil, MEP, electricity, fuel, water, R&M costs and lead independent efficiency projects to bring in process improvements.
- Reporting –
Preparing and submitting timely reports( MS‐Excel, MS Word) on project progress reports.
Stakeholder management –
Work in close coordination with TR / Operations, Procurement / Supply Chain and FM/Ops Managers to ensure smooth Engineering services operations.
Education Qualification –
Bachelor’s degree (3 –4 years) or Diploma in Civil / Electrical / Mechanical engineering with 6-8 Years of relevant experience project management. Proficiency in MS‐Excel/MS word. Willingness to travel to sites ( this will involve travel with opening of new properties). Ability to work under pressure and perform independently.
Important Links –