Last Updated on
Service Expert – (Site Execution_Interior Fit-outs) | LIVSPACE | DELHI | Noida, Full time
Post Name: Service Expert
To be the world’s largest and fastest growing real estate transformation platform, and, the no.1 brand
in the turnkey interiors, fit-outs and renovation space in India and Southeast Asia.
You Might be interested In
- Top 102 Interior Fit-out Companies | India | 2019
- Indian Interior Fit-Out Market-Opportunities For Construction Professionals
- 110 Best Co-Working Space Companies In India-2019
- All You Want To Know About The Co-Living In India-2019
- List Of The Co-Living Space Companies In India-2019
Livspace is India’s leading interior design and renovation platform that connects interior designers and
vendors with homeowners. For homeowners, Livspace is their one-stop destination for end-to-end
home interiors. Livspace currently serves nine metro areas in India and boasts a community of over
20,000+ happy customers and 2000+ interior designers.
The interior design space is a multi-billion dollar industry in India, expected to exceed $23 Bn by 2022.
Showcasing unprecedented growth across metrics, Livspace has emerged as a market leader in this
large space in just 4 years since its launch. The founders—Anuj Srivastava and Ramakant Sharma—are
former Google and Myntra executives, who are seasoned entrepreneurs and successful angel investors.
Livspace’s leadership team combines world-class talent and entrepreneurial experience gathered at
some of the best companies in the world. The company is well-funded by marquee investors like TPG
Growth, Goldman Sachs, Jungle, Bessemer, Helion Jungle and UC-RNT.
Livspace believes in an open, intellectually honest culture where everyone is given the autonomy to
contribute and do their life’s best work. Livspace currently employs over 1700 talented, passionate
individuals, who all espouse the brand’s philosophy of good design for all. As a part of this dynamic
team, you will have a chance to learn new things, build your managerial competence, be at the helm of
an innovative tech startup, and problem-solve on how to enable employees and partners to innovate
and deliver differentiated experiences. If you enjoy a good challenge and believe in getting things
done, this is the right place for you.
About the role
Home improvement services category includes civil & MEP works (eg false ceiling, painting, tiling,
electrical, plumbing) and non-standard furniture (eg wall paneling, vanity unit). This is a very
unorganized and fragmented industry, primarily catered by micro, small and medium enterprises with
extreme variations in SLAs – quality standards, delivery timelines, and pricing.
At Livspace these services are delivered through a curated marketplace of Livspace-certified contractor
partners and an in-house contracting team. To build this, we need you.
● Deliver ~15 small ticket size (1-3 lakhs) and work on ~22 WIP projects every month.
● Understand drawings of all disciplines (civil, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, etc.) and
prepare BOQ with quantities.
● Monitor site progress and update Tracker every day.
● Plan execution front availability for the next 7 days.
● Follow-up on pending design inputs, sample approvals and availability of execution front
● Verify contractor bills/measurements as per approved methodology, certify and forward
for the further process.
● Manage labour contractors and payroll labor.
● Ensure higher utilization for labor contractors and payroll labor.
● Support labor contractors in growing their business with Livspace.
● 3+ years of contracting experience (execution) in residential/ commercial projects.
● Proactive and capable of prioritizing work.
● Extremely high level of ownership.
● High learning aptitude.
● Diploma/ B. Tech. in Civil Engineering or Architecture.
Livspace Culture: Success in the role will be highly influenced by the ability of the individual to align with
the Livspace values mentioned below.
● Dream big and believe
● Be action-biased: Get things done
● Have an infectious energy
● Innovate and solve problems
● Customer centricity
● Have a tiny ego