Last Updated on
Bharat Electronics Limited BEL is an Indian state-owned aerospace and defence company with about nine factories, and several regional offices in India. It is owned by the Indian Government and primarily manufactures advanced electronic products for the Indian Armed Forces
Bharat Electronics Limited requires Freshers Engineers following Discipline for Urgent Basis
2. Qualification: First class in BE / B.Tech (Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication / Industrial Electronics) or AMIE from a UGC recognized University / Institution or First class in BE / B.Tech (Mechanical) or AMIE from a UGC recognized University / Institution
3. Experience Required: Nil
4. Period of contract: One year from the date of joining.
5. Remuneration: A consolidated remuneration of Rs.16.000/- per month. subject to statutory deductions as applicable.
Age: Maximum age limit as on 01.12.2018 is 25 years for General: 28 years for OBC (Non-creamy Layer): 30 years for ST; and 35 years for PWD candidates respectively.
Application Fee: Application Fee for GEN / OBC cateqorv candidates is Rs. 200/- payable along with application form through Demand Draft drawn from any scheduled bank (preferably SBI) in favour of “BEL Optronic Devices Limited” payable at Pune. The candidate is required to write his / her name on the reverse of the demand draft and post applied for SC/ST candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
a) Paste ‘Passport size photograph’ on the application.
b) For Date Of Birth: Attach SLC/SSC certificate Date Of Birth Certificate.
c) Proof of first class obtained in degree course, issued by respective University or College.
d) Candidates belonging to reserved category need to submit their authentic caste certificate issued by appropriate government authority.
e) No Objection Certificate from your present employer (if you are employed in Govt,’Quasi Govt IPSU).
f) Candidates belonging to PWD (OH only) need to submit their authentic ‘Disability Certificate’ issued by the Medical Board in the prescribed format,
g) Proof of Identity card:- Pan Card / Passport / Driving license I Election card / Aadhar card
h) Experience Certificate/s from previous employer’s (if applicable).
1. Management of BELOP Company reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge / modify / alter the recruitment / selection process. if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter or extend the tenure of the contract period up to maximum Of three years if the performance Of selected candidate in this regard, found to be satisfactory. All communications will be done through eMail.
2. Candidates are required to possess at least on valid e-mail ID which is to be entered in the application form. BELO will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidates. Change in mobile number and Email-ID will not be entertained. Please note that admit card for written test/call for interview will not be sent by Post.
3. BELOP reserves the right to debar/ disqualify any candidates at any stage of the Selection Proceedings, for reason whatsoever. Canvassinq in any ferm will result in disqualification. On absorption as a Contract Engineer, candidate is required to put up at least one year service at BELOP, otherwise service certificate will not be provided to candidate.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are required to download the application format available on the website www.bel-india.com . The duly filled application format along with self attested certificates should be sent Trough post/courier bv super scribinq on the envelope the name of post applied for.
Application should be addressed to: Asst. Manager – HR BEL Optronic Devices Limited, EL-30, ‘J’ Block, Bhosari Industrial Area, Pune- 411 026.
Application should reach above address before 1700 hrs. of 24/02/2019.