Last Updated on
NPCC Engineering Pvt. Limited, Mumbai (NEL) is a wholly owned subsidiary of National Petroleum Construction Company, Abu Dhabi (NPCC). NEL has been established in February 2007 to provide Design & Engineering services for Upstream Oil & Gas Industry in India & abroad.
NEL Hiring Structural Engineer for Mumbai Location
Offshore Structural Engineer
NPCC Engineering Pvt. Limited
Mumbai Area, India
EDUCATION, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- B.E./B.Tech or M.E./M.Tech – Civil/Structural
- 3 to 12 years’ experience in design and engineering in Oil and Gas Industry
- Experience in Fixed Offshore Platforms, Jacket Structures, Top Sides, SACS.
- Should have supervisory potential
- Understanding of the Engineering relevant to his/her discipline.
- Good knowledge of Engineering software relevant to his/her discipline
- Good technical knowledge and skills.
- Good in preparation of Specifications, Datasheets, Reports and Calculations
- Good in checking / review of engineering deliverables
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good Presentation Skill
- Take instructions from the Lead Engineer/HOD.
- Make use of all relevant software available such that the work carried out is cost effective and as per timelines.
- Perform in accordance with the relevant Discipline procedures, company procedures and codes and standards.
- Maintain the Project files in accordance with QMS procedures & Engineering Execution Plan such that they can be easily used by others in his absence.
- Ensure all specifications and other documents are concise and to the point.
- On matters with any form of commercial involvement always liaise with Lead Engineer before actions are taken.
- Ensure all actions are followed up to successful completion.
- Liaise with other groups such that the sending and receipt of information is prompt.
- Must ensure that technical data is adequate for vendor to supply suitable equipment.
- To be familiar with various statutory requirements and standards.
- Be conversant with the preparation of design specifications.
- Prepare data sheets and should be able to prepare various reports.
- To participate in various reviews, if required.
- To be familiar with the testing and inspection requirements.
- To do the design calculations
- To guide drafting team
- To check various vendor drawing and layout drawings.
- Maintain master copy of all discipline deliverables
Match Analytical Skills
No match Calculations
No match Engineering
No match Offshore