Last Updated on
Requirement for MBL Infrastructures Limited is engaged in execution of civil engineering projects with specialization in roads & highways.
- Organizing and preparing agendas and papers for board meetings, committees and annual general meetings (AGMs);
- taking minutes, drafting resolutions, lodging required forms and annual returns with Companies House;
- following up on actions from meetings;
- overseeing policies, making sure they are kept up to date and referred to the appropriate committee for approval;
- maintaining statutory books, including registers of members, directors and secretaries;
- dealing with correspondence, collating information and writing reports, ensuring decisions made are communicated to the relevant company stakeholders;
- contributing to meeting discussions as and when required, and advising members of the legal, governance, accounting and tax implications of proposed policies;
- monitoring changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and taking appropriate action;
- liaising with external regulators and advisers, such as lawyers and auditors;
- developing and overseeing the systems that ensure the company complies with all applicable codes, in addition to its legal and statutory requirements.
Recruiter Name:HR Department
Contact Company: MBL Infrastructures Limited
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org