Last Updated on
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is inviting applications from eligible candidates only through online mode up to 28.06.2019 for direct recruitment to the following posts included in the Combined
Engineering Services Examination. TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Exam 2019.
The eligible and qualified Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Combined Engineering Services Exam 2019
Advt No: 18/2019
Post Date: 29-05-2019
Total Vacancy: 475
The number of vacancies is only approximate and is liable for modification including reduction with reference to vacancy position at any time before admitting the applicants to oral test/before finalization of selection. It is mandatory for the applicants to register their basic particulars through one – time online registration system on payment of Rs. 150/- (Rupees One hundred and fifty only) towards registration fee and then they should apply online for this recruitment. [The one-time registration will be valid for five years from the date of registration. Thereafter, the registration should be renewed by paying the prescribed fee. One Time Registration will not be considered as an application for any post.]
- One Time Registration Fee: 150/-
- Written Examination Fee: 200/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESM & Other:NIL
Payment Mode: Online through Net Banking/ Credit card/ Debit card or it can be paid by offline at SBI/ Indian Bank/ Post Office within 2 days from the date of submission of online application by choosing the option in the online application.
- Date of Notification:29-05-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 28-06-2019
- Last Date for payment of Fee through Bank: 30-06-2019
Date of Written Examination: 10-08-2019
Age Limit (as on 01-07-2019)
- For SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs & Destitute Widows of all Caste: No Age Limit
- Max age for Others for Assistant Electrical Inspector:39 Years
- Max age for Others for Remaining Posts: 30 Years
Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.