Last Updated on
Defense Bioengineering and Electromedical Laboratory (DEBEL), Bangalore, a premier Institute under the
aegis of Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO), is in process of engagement of Graduate
Apprentices for one-year training.
WALK-IN INTERVIEW FOR ENGAGEMENT OF GRADUATE APPRENTICES ON 25TH JUNE 2019 AT BANGALORE.
Walk-in-interview Date – 25th June 2019.
DEBEL Compound, DRDO, ADE Campus, CV Raman Nagar, Suranjan Das Road, Bangalore – 560093.
(Land Mark: 1.5 Km from Aeronautical Society of India, NGEF Signal)
Reporting time is 0900-0930 hrs on the date of Interview, at Raman Main Gate Reception, ADE
Campus, CV Raman Nagar, Suranjan Das Road, Bangalore. Latecomers will not be allowed inside at any cost
Vacancies And Qualification Details
1. An application form can be downloaded from the website www.drdo.gov.in
2. Eligible candidates may send their duly completed application as per format is given by e-mail before the walk-in interview on email@example.com
3. Biodata should be typed in enclosed format and submitted.
4. Those filled by hand will be summarily rejected.
5. The last date for receipt of application forms by e-mail is 07th June 2019.
6. A copy of the form should also be brought duly filled along with complete bio-data on the date of interview.
7. All correspondence with candidates shall be done through E-mail only.
8. Responsibility of downloading and printing of Offer Letter shall be that of the candidate. DEBEL will not be
responsible for any loss of e-mail sent due to invalid / Wrong E-mail ID provided by the candidate or
delivery of e-mail to SPAM/ BULK mail folder etc.
The last date for receipt of application forms by e-mail is 07th June 2019
Walk-in-interview on 25th June 2019, reporting time 0900 hrs